+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 10

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Week 10

CUSA

WKU at MTSU (Friday night, huge game for MT)
    Marshall at USM (huge game)
    UTEP at Rice
    Charlotte at Tennessee
    FAU at FIU (huge game)
    UTSA at UAB (huge game)
    Tech at Moo State

The "huge games"

Big game for MTSU. They should win easily, but can't take any opponent for granted.

Marshall at USM, huge game for both! MU needs the W to keep pace with FIU and MTSU in the east, and USM needs the win to stay alive in the west. They are 2-2, what chance do they have? Well, better chance than we do. We all need UAB to lose at least once, or in our case, twice. If USM runs the table and finishes 6-2, and if UAB loses to someone else, USM wins the west.

FAU at FIU. Huge game for FIU, Kiffen is relegated to playing spoiler.

UTSA at UAB. Huge game for both. Obvious for UAB, and believe it or not, UTSA is mathematically better off than us. They have the same chance as USM.

Ironic ain't it! We are 4-1, USM and UTSA are both 2-2, yet they have a better chance of winning the division than we do. Well...I know....realistically...since both have to beat UAB, and also run the table, neither has much of a chance. At least they control more of their destiny than we do. We have to not lose any conference games, and HOPE UAB loses twice! I think UAB will lose at MTSU, that is the last game of the year and they should have wrapped up the west by then. And I think USM has a chance, a remote one, but a chance.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: Week 10

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    CUSA

WKU at MTSU (Friday night, huge game for MT)
    Marshall at USM (huge game)
    UTEP at Rice
    Charlotte at Tennessee
    FAU at FIU (huge game)
    UTSA at UAB (huge game)
    Tech at Moo State

The "huge games"

Big game for MTSU. They should win easily, but can't take any opponent for granted.

Marshall at USM, huge game for both! MU needs the W to keep pace with FIU and MTSU in the east, and USM needs the win to stay alive in the west. They are 2-2, what chance do they have? Well, better chance than we do. We all need UAB to lose at least once, or in our case, twice. If USM runs the table and finishes 6-2, and if UAB loses to someone else, USM wins the west.

FAU at FIU. Huge game for FIU, Kiffen is relegated to playing spoiler.

UTSA at UAB. Huge game for both. Obvious for UAB, and believe it or not, UTSA is mathematically better off than us. They have the same chance as USM.

Ironic ain't it! We are 4-1, USM and UTSA are both 2-2, yet they have a better chance of winning the division than we do. Well...I know....realistically...since both have to beat UAB, and also run the table, neither has much of a chance. At least they control more of their destiny than we do. We have to not lose any conference games, and HOPE UAB loses twice! I think UAB will lose at MTSU, that is the last game of the year and they should have wrapped up the west by then. And I think USM has a chance, a remote one, but a chance.
    Southern Miss is terrible. So is UTSA. You can go ahead and award the crown for the west to CUAB now. As bad as the Eagles are, I still expect them to beat us in Hattiesburg.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Southern Miss is terrible. So is UTSA. You can go ahead and award the crown for the west to CUAB now. As bad as the Eagles are, I still expect them to beat us in Hattiesburg.
    We are a better road team than home team. I am glad we have USM at their place this year.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh, what was I thinking? Forgot to mention the mattress fight: UTEP at Rice. Not merely a pillow fight, nope! Unless it's one of those "My Pillows."

Gonna go out on a limb here and predict...no matter how long it might take... one of these teams will get a "W" this weekend. Yep!

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't Rice beat a SWAC team. Prairie View or Southern? But anyway someone has to win this one. I would go with UTEP.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Didn't Rice beat a SWAC team. Prairie View or Southern? But anyway someone has to win this one. I would go with UTEP.
    Prairie View, barely.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our SLC AD has the utmost respect for SWAC teams. He is still adjusting to real football.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I think UTEP wins pretty easily.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Oh, what was I thinking? Forgot to mention the mattress fight: UTEP at Rice. Not merely a pillow fight, nope! Unless it's one of those "My Pillows."

Gonna go out on a limb here and predict...no matter how long it might take... one of these teams will get a "W" this weekend. Yep!
    I watched Rice at UNT on Saturday, and Rice is getting better every game. Early in the 4th Qtr, UNT was hanging on to a 20-17 lead before the CUSA referees decided to amp things up. By games end, Rice --a team averaging 45 yds a game in penalties-- had 8 penalties for 99 yds, while UNT had only 2 penalties for 16 yds.

I wouldn't doubt if Rice rolls to victory this weekend. And we better hope they don't continue to improve before we play 'em.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

That "My Pillow" guy is a pervert. I mean, he peeks into a bathroom via a medicine cabinet!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Our SLC AD has the utmost respect for SWAC teams. He is still adjusting to real football.
    Dude..... do you ever get tired?? Are these on notepad and you just paste them in daily?!?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    agree-- Utep getting better every week -- lose to NT by field goal-- gave us strong game and strong Defense aginst UAB but shut out . Sagarin gives UTEP 1 point but UTEP places with passion-- rice looks burnt out --

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hogdawg View Post
    i watched rice at unt on saturday, and rice is getting better every game. Early in the 4th qtr, unt was hanging on to a 20-17 lead before the cusa referees decided to amp things up. By games end, rice --a team averaging 45 yds a game in penalties-- had 8 penalties for 99 yds, while unt had only 2 penalties for 16 yds.

I wouldn't doubt if rice rolls to victory this weekend. And we better hope they don't continue to improve before we play 'em.

congaratulation!! You made the 6 posts last night and made it to 30,000 posts i knew i could motivate you yesterday

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Dude..... do you ever get tired?? Are these on notepad and you just paste them in daily?!?
    you could have shot a #9 at the 30s and not hit anybody at HC

Temple at #12 UCF tonite...right now, actually.

Temple is 5-3 and is capable of springing the upset if UCF lets them hang around.

Temple 34 UCF 28 Halftime

No defense.

+ Reply to Thread