+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferguson Approaching FBS Career Sacks Record

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Ncaa Ferguson Approaching FBS Career Sacks Record

SackDaddy Jaylon Ferguson leads the nation with 12.5 sacks this year and 40 sacks for his career. With 4 more sacks in the next 4 games Ferguson can tie the FBS career sacks record of 44.

Ferguson is already the C-USA career sacks record holder as well as the Louisiana Tech career sacks record holder. Keep rolling 'em up until you own the FBS record SackDaddy!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Ferguson Approaching FBS Career Sacks Record

#LATech EDGE, Jaylon Ferguson, is up to 17.5 TFL, 12.5 sacks, 9 QB hurries, 2 forced fumbles, and 2 passes defended. He will be included in the first round when I release my initial 2019 mock draft. #NFLDraft

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Jaylon is the primary reason to attend every remaining Tech game you can. I will. I might close my eyes for the offensive O performance, but I’ll be in my seat to see history made.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Jaylon is the reason they scored that final TD before half. Sacked the QB on 3rd down and then forcibly threw him to the ground way out of bounds. Probably just frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Jaylon is the reason they scored that final TD before half. Sacked the QB on 3rd down and then forcibly threw him to the ground way out of bounds. Probably just frustration.
    Yep, but their player was allowed to hit Dancy out of bounds and shove him all the way into Miss St's sideline equipment for an injury (he never returned to the game). No flag from the SEC officiating crew.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter about Dancy. The flag on Jaylon was definitely warranted and if he hadn't done it they would not have scored. By the way the refs did pick up a late hit flag on us on their first drive. They didn't need it anyway.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It wasn't the QB, it was Colin Hill, a RB. Next, Hill grabbed Ferguson's facemask ON PURPOSE!! to the point he yanked Jaylon's helmet off. It wasn't until after all of that that Ferguson got upset, rightfully so, and even then he didn't touch the little asshole, just stood over him fussing. I don't know what Jaylon said, but regardless, it paled in comparison to what Hill did to him.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Jaylon was pulled by that player by the facemask, he did not push him down. Side replay shows this pretty clearly.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Horse hockey! Ferguson was pulled down by the rb, his helmet ripped off. Ferguson took offense, as anyone would have, and gave him a little talking to. The rb is the one who should have had the personal foul! My brother, a MSU fan, calls me up from Mississippi in the first quarter and said "looks like Tech is going to have to beat both MSU and the refs"! This was right after our db got called for holding, which was a crap call. There was so much home cooking by this officiating crew it was absurd.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Jaylon spent most of the game being held as usual with barely anything called as did some other Tech players. Wherever the play was going there was holding. I’m not surprised he gets aggravated. Being cheated is aggravating. There’s no reason why an SEC team should get that kind of advantage and yet they’re sure to take it every time. If I was the decision maker at Tech I wouldn’t play at an SEC school ever again without a neutral crew and a huge paycheck. And even at that the neutral crew doesn’t help much because they all want to be SEC refs and one way to get into consideration is call the game in the SEC’s favor.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Jaylon spent most of the game being held as usual with barely anything called as did some other Tech players. Wherever the play was going there was holding. I’m not surprised he gets aggravated. Being cheated is aggravating. There’s no reason why an SEC team should get that kind of advantage and yet they’re sure to take it every time. If I was the decision maker at Tech I wouldn’t play at an SEC school ever again without a neutral crew and a huge paycheck. And even at that the neutral crew doesn’t help much because they all want to be SEC refs and one way to get into consideration is call the game in the SEC’s favor.
    That is not who we are!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Jaylon is the primary reason to attend every remaining Tech game you can. I will. I might close my eyes for the offensive O performance, but I’ll be in my seat to see history made.
    Yes, that must be why our AD is really working his twitter account for the Rice game. He is SUCH a hard worker and great promoter of EllAyeTech.

Seriously, we'd love to pick up an extra dollar or two from Jaylon in a few years, yet our Admin ignores the only drawing card we have for the weekend.

Maybe they are waiting till Thursday evening.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes, that must be why our AD is really working his twitter account for the Rice game. He is SUCH a hard worker and great promoter of EllAyeTech.

Seriously, we'd love to pick up an extra dollar or two from Jaylon in a few years, yet our Admin ignores the only drawing card we have for the weekend.

Maybe they are waiting till Thursday evening.
    I follow his Twitter and he's a well traveled guy. TMac been to many different sports-related conferences/symposiums, big venue away games, etc and he doesn't learn any new tricks.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I follow his Twitter and he's a well traveled guy. TMac been to many different sports-related conferences/symposiums, big venue away games, etc and he doesn't learn any new tricks.
    He only had to learn one trick... how to make our money disappear....NAILED IT!!

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

This is a mock 2019 NFL draft. Some pinhead @ CBS, "NFL Analyst Ryan Wilson" does not even have our man Jaylon in the first round. Really? I hope someone will show this to Jaylon before Saturday so he can show them who's boss...

https://247sports.com/college/louisi...noes-125049794

+ Reply to Thread