+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todd Fitch

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Re: Todd Fitch

As pitiful as it was on defense, it was more so on offense.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

I know it’s not fair but after watching what a real offense looks like via the N.O. Saints and a QB in Brees, I’m reminded what a stinker of a nonexistent offense and pretender of a QB Tech has... talk about night and day OMG. I’d forgotten what a real offense looks like. Holtz must be trying to lull us into a transe of some kind. If Tech was 1/10 of N.O. we’d be 50X better than we are now. It’s truly pathetic.

Puppy BrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her game

Fitch is here because Skip needs a "yes man"! Skip wouldn't let our old OC, Tony Peterson, run the offense. So, Tony ask for a guarantee. I'm assuming that Tony though, If he wasn't able to run the offense as he wanted, he wanted to protect himself financially if he became the "fall guy". Skip and Tommy didn't give him a guarantee and he is gone. Maybe it wasn't a great loss, but at least you see how things are being run.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrewDawg View Post
    Fitch is here because Skip needs a "yes man"! Skip wouldn't let our old OC, Tony Peterson, run the offense. So, Tony ask for a guarantee. I'm assuming that Tony though, If he wasn't able to run the offense as he wanted, he wanted to protect himself financially if he became the "fall guy". Skip and Tommy didn't give him a guarantee and he is gone. Maybe it wasn't a great loss, but at least you see how things are being run.
    Tony Petersen was smart enough to call Skip on his bs. He was co-offensive coordinator at Minnesota for their best season in over 100 years. Other years have been up and down as a coordinator. Would be better than Skip calling the plays IMO.

+ Reply to Thread