+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 alums starting on D for the same NFL team?

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

2 alums starting on D for the same NFL team?

Is this the first time that we have had two players on the same defense in the NFL with rookie Brice and vet Williams on the Packers. Sorry if this has been covered before, I just happened to see NBC’s intro on the players tonite and it is not often that we have 1 alumn, let alone 2 in the starting 11.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2 alums starting on D for the same NFL team?

3 Tech alum playing significant roles in this game. I wonder if another school has that many tonight?

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

The Saints alone have four Ohio State guys starting and a fifth second stringer.

Unless you mean tonight's game. Three guys from Bama, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio State, Rutgers, UCLA, and four from Auburn. I don't know enough about each team's depth chart to who will play a significant role.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm talking about significant contributors to tonight's game.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Dog punting to a Dog.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Brice is in his 3rd season with the Packers
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Brice tweaked his knee last night. Hopefully only a minor injury and he'll be back soon.

Funny thing, I was on the phone with my brother when the Packer defense was introducing themselves, and my brother goes, wait! did I just hear two Tech guys on defense? I said, yep. He goes, but Tech is known for offense, not defense. So, I corrected him and named a few more, like Vernon Butler, who are in the NFL.

My brother is a Tulane grad and is excited they might get bowl eligible this year. Which, they might. So, see, don't take getting bowl eligible for granted. Fans of other teams don't get to enjoy 5 straight appearances.

+ Reply to Thread