+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/6: WBB vs LSUA - Game Day!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

11/6: WBB vs LSUA - Game Day!

Yes, it is just LSUA, but will give us our first look at the Lady Techsters in action. I expect a big time defensive team and outside shooting guards to be hard to stop! I HOPE this is the year for Sweets on the inside too!

https://latechsports.com/news/2018/1...y-at-home.aspx

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Game Day!

Alright Brooke. Earn that raise!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I have guarded optimism, I am concerned about the PG position only because we cannot have to make smart decisions, I hope Grayson can give us that leadership out of the gate and be the energy we need there. I am extremely excited about Grayson size and if we can use her size to our advantage in the post game we can cause huge issues when we get her down in the post. I am not sure but I get the feeling should could be a pretty good posting guard for us.

Sweets has to play that position this year and not play at it we must have her as our inside presence as well as our other post players We need at least 30 points a night out of the post game for us to have a chance to be successful.

Nervous about the game but excited to see what we look like

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering who will start? I could see:

Anthony
    Cleaver
    Stahley
    Bright
    Whitney

Any thought? It'll be good to be back in the TAC tonight.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with both of you! Sweets HAS to produce and the starting lineup looks about right that Russdawg posted.

In addition to what you stated, Phil, Grayson is going to have to show us some of that great defense that she is touted as having.

Sweet has the footwork down. She has the prettiest post moves of any player in recent memory, but the ball doesn't always fall.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

One of the biggest things is we must knock down free throws
    does us no good to get to the line if we are gonna shoot below 70%
    Sweets is going to go to the line and she has to hit at least 70 % from the line otherwise she is going to be a liability to us and we need our guards and post to be able to step to the line and knock them down, we all know she can do it and do it without issue but she has to conquer that demon and just win that battle.

oh and always remember folks we are only as strong as that weakest person on our bench so in this environment we need everyone working their tails off the entire time in practice and more on their own because at any given time you can have your number called and be next person up.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I think she will go with:
    F- Cleaver
    F-Whitney
    G-Stahly
    G- Anthony
    G- Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Wondering who will start? I could see:

Anthony
    Cleaver
    Stahley
    Bright
    Whitney

Any thought? It'll be good to be back in the TAC tonight.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 11/6: WBB vs LSUA - Game Day!

Techsters need to come up to Arkansas so I can see them with minimal effort! I'll let myself get excited just a little bit this week even if its just LSUA.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I think she will go with:
    F- Cleaver
    F-Whitney
    G-Stahly
    G- Anthony
    G- Lang
    I thought about Lang, and one of Brooke's quotes made me wonder if she'd start a transfer. That position has not been strong for us, I hope Bright is a savvy, confident leader. We'll know in about an hour.

Bright and Dixon. Lang in street clothes.

Up 46-37 at half

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Up 46-37 at half
    80 - 51 after third

Anthony was great! We blew them out in the second half. Most points scored since the year 2000. It is LSU-A, but still showed some offensive and defensive power! We will know a lot more after we play Arkansas Little Rock.

+ Reply to Thread