+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11/6: WBB vs LSUA - Game Day!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 11/6: WBB vs LSUA - Game Day!

I liked the post-game video on Facebook. Brooke gave props where it was due, but not happy we gave up 70.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

So okay just sitting back watching and thinking bout it
    Offensively I really like our guards now we are not gonna get 60 points a game out of our guards on a nightly basis but hell if we can okay lets do it. I love that kid from Arkansas she is nothing but a program changer in her future years. She is gonna be something to watch grow up in front of us.
    I really like how Amber has come into her own
    I am thrilled that Taylor struggled "when she struggled the others didn't shut down they stepped up" Taylor is gonna have those games and it was nice to see when she did it literally didn't affect us in any way
    Kierra was Kierra and that is what we need her to be just to do her and everyone else do them that was a good thing

Post Play i liked the hustle and hard working but we have to finish each trip down the floor .
    Grayson Bright did a great job in the post and she is going to be a spark for us to have her, she is not afraid to shoot it and when she settles into her own she is going to do some awesome things along with her teammates.

Negatives
    LSU A should have never scored more than 40
    Running the floor we lost people
    We are not beating people to the spot we are running beside them and not turning them away from where they want to go
    We let LSU A shoot from where they wanted to shoot and I saw nothing from us defensively that made me think we made LSU A do anything different offensively than what they do every day in practice

Overall
    I thought it was a good step but lets get busy and roll into friday that will be a much bigger test and i am excited to see how we do

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I think Brooke said the goal was to hold them to 57. Not sure how they settled on that.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised and impressed with:

Amber Dixon's athleticism, she has gotten faster, stronger, leaner, and can really run the floor, obviously has been weight training.

Grayson Bright's rebounding, she has a nose for the ball, attacks rebounds

Keiunna Walker, freshman guard from Lonoke AR, is fast, athletic, smooth, aggressive, plays hard. Did not look like a freshman.

+ Reply to Thread