Thread: Head Football Coach Vacancies

Threaded View

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Head Football Coach Vacancies

There are a number of colleges already in the market for a new Head Coach.
    This from the University of Kansas AD Jeff Long (former Arkansas AD):

“It’s not about age and years is about energy about passion it’s about commitment. It’s about eagerness to get out and turn the program. So I know this – I’m eager, and excited, and passionate, and I’ll be looking for that same kind of leader of our football program.”
    As for head coaching experience, Long shared his belief that where Kansas currently sits among its fellow Big 12 schools, that it’s going to be near impossible to learn on the job and have success
    “I’d like to have a someone with head coaching experience. These jobs are too big to learn on the job. And I’d like to be able to attract someone who’s been a head coach.”
    Last edited by JDubyadawg; 11-07-2018 at 06:33 AM.