+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kenneth Dixon not being cleared by league?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Kenneth Dixon not being cleared by league?

Per Harbaugh press conference ... wouldn't go into details. KD is supposed to be back soon from IR.

The fantasy/press speculation is that it seems another suspension may be coming. Getting Ty Montgomery from GB didn't make much sense to me until now. If they don't clear him for that reason I think this might end up being a significantly longer suspension. Dixon may be done in the NFL.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Kenneth Dixon not being cleared by league?

I hope not....as we all do. KD is "good people." Have to believe he'll learn from his mistakes. And, if he can ever stay healthy long enough he can have an impact in the NFL.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Wow, sad to hear this. Thanks for sharing this news.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...124-story.html

Thankfully it looks like the speculation was off base. He was activated from IR and has been practicing with the team. Honestly, they are playing for next year. I bet he sees a lot of work in the last few weeks of the season. So much so I am giving strong consideration to picking him up over Gus Edwards (who is on my fantasy roster but won't play over my starting trio of RB's). They are not showing much confidence in Collins this season. We will see.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Alex Collins was moved to the IR today and Dixon added to the active roster. While Gus Edwards is the “hot hand” right now, he’s also battling an ankle injury, so KD may get a fair amount of playing time as soon as this week.

I am happy for Dixon and hope he balls out the rest of the year ...

I was agonizing over having to start Gus Edwards in my fantasy league flex because I thought this would happen and Dixon is the most versatile back on their roster right now.

Then Spencer Ware became a thing so I got bailed out of this decision. Dixon would be an immediate stash for me if I didn't want to drop someone I thought could help my playoff opponents. Dixon could put up RB2 numbers if he gets a big workload. Their schedule is juicy for the fantasy playoffs against weak run D's. That said, there are a lot of reasons why this backfield might see a split in touches rest of year so it is a risk.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    I am happy for Dixon and hope he balls out the rest of the year ...

I was agonizing over having to start Gus Edwards in my fantasy league flex because I thought this would happen and Dixon is the most versatile back on their roster right now.

Then Spencer Ware became a thing so I got bailed out of this decision. Dixon would be an immediate stash for me if I didn't want to drop someone I thought could help my playoff opponents. Dixon could put up RB2 numbers if he gets a big workload. Their schedule is juicy for the fantasy playoffs against weak run D's. That said, there are a lot of reasons why this backfield might see a split in touches rest of year so it is a risk.
    go with GUS. Value for the most awesome name ever...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Dixon has 6 carries for 35 yards, and 1 catch for 6 yards...so far.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

A very solid outing today. 8 carries, 59 yards and a touchdown.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.fftoday.com/news/index.php?Item=12961

Dixon has been the most talented back in the backfield pretty much from the time he arrived in 2016, but he simply has been unable to stay on the field. If Dixon were to become the lead back in Baltimore, he would become the fourth already this season, following Alex Collins, Javorius Allen and Gus Edwards. With the Ravens possibly leaning toward a three-man backfield, it will be hard to trust any of them as a fantasy starter over the remainder of the fantasy playoffs.

+ Reply to Thread