+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fire our Moron AD?????

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Fire our Moron AD?????

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    Actually the Ole Miss game was 6-13. I say this because I was there and it still haunts me as we out played them, but for a missed extra point on our part and a fluky missed interception that tipped off our DB directly to the UM WR resulting in their only TD.
    OMG! our loss to Ole Miss 14-8 was in 1984. All this "history" is starting to run together in my memory.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    OMG! our loss to Ole Miss 14-8 was in 1984. All this "history" is starting to run together in my memory.
    I had a boss that told me "don't try to remember something you can look up". He was right. I use this site for historical Tech scores: http://michigan-football.com/ncaa/f/louitech.htm

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    I had a boss that told me "don't try to remember something you can look up". He was right. I use this site for historical Tech scores: http://michigan-football.com/ncaa/f/louitech.htm
    I used to be a walking encyclopedia of useless information, and didn't have to look up anything. It's sad what it has come to....

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Does AD TMc have pictures of someone with a tied goat? If not, he should have a U-Haul backed up to his front door! He's an incompetent brown noser.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

And are moron head coach! If they announce more than 5000 in attendance, it’s bs. In my 36 years of fandom, this might be the worst I have seen. Holtz and McClellan have made it so boring. We suck so bad!!!! It’s sad, I feel bad for the players. They deserve better.

Holtz and our stupid AD need to go! I’ll pay for their plane tickets!!!!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Fire Holtz!

#ABANDONSKIP

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    I wish I had the stat of our W/L record when we had an 11:00 kickoff. What little I do remember is that we have not done well when have earlier than normal kickoffs.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Admins, ban me if you must but **** holtz and Timmy and Guice. Losers all three!!!!

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Admins, ban me if you must but **** holtz and Timmy and Guice. Losers all three!!!!
    You're a truth seeker. I probably have more angst towards the AD because he's a total doofus.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Do you mean Tommy(t'mac)? Not sure I am on board with Rattay having to go, not sure what his role has been in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    Do you mean Tommy(t'mac)? Not sure I am on board with Rattay having to go, not sure what his role has been in all of this.
    Is it Tommy? What a horrible AD, whatever his name is. Guice, your AD is a moron. Jmar has some horrible pictures of Holtz?

Please fire the AD at least.

And skippy

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is Tommy and he and Skip have been the one-two punch the last two seasons responsible for absoloutely infecting this program with a disease and between them both ruining game day experience.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

FWIW the sheriff deputy in the nearly empty red parking lot said the had to be at stadium at 5:00 am to set up the blockades to control the multitudes.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETxBullDawg View Post
    FWIW the sheriff deputy in the nearly empty red parking lot said the had to be at stadium at 5:00 am to set up the blockades to control the multitudes.
    What? Please tell me you are joking! Some good detail work, if it was extra duty detail work.

+ Reply to Thread