+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UAB Wins The Division

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: UAB Wins The Division

I can't find it in me to pull for anything related to UAB. I hope whoever wins the East destroys them.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Re: UAB Wins The Division

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    There's a fine line between "we're still teammates, everyone screws up" and "eh, whatever, no biggie."

Skip usually falls on the "no biggie" side and I think it infects the team.
    Perfectly said. We all make mistakes, but own it! Beat yourself up about it and don't accept failure as the status quo. Hang your head low, synthesize what happened, learn from it, and move on. Tonight reflected a clear lack of leadership, and as implied by your post, leadership starts at the top...Skip is a piss poor example of how things should be. The guy has a knack for doing the bare minimal that is necessary to stay employed (until it catches up with him and then he gets fired). As long as he is our coach, we will forever live in the upper crust of the mediocre spectrum (good enough to be taken serious, but too undisciplined to win against a good team).

+ Reply to Thread