+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/17: @ Southern Miss

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 11/17: @ Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    So typical, no killer instinct... playing it safe. This has the Holtz late loss strategy written all over it.
    The TE was wide open and Smith threw to the wrong guy. He should have seen him as the intended receiver was right behind him. Would have been an easy TD after a great 8 min drive.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Guys.....LA Tech needs a fresh start. I'm tired of this crap.

Since Holtz has proven for 4 consecutive years in a row that he just can't beat USM, I think its time for him and LA Tech to finally part ways. I don't want or need to hear about this being LA Tech's "golden years" with Skip, or any of that nonsense. Tech really needs new leadership in the football program. And trust me, with a new strong leader, LA Tech will continue winning, but do it without all these embarrassments. We'll be fine with someone new at the helm.
    Agreed. Even the players look like they could use a change. Fans for sure. We need a young offensive minded coach who can add some energy to our lifeless offense.
    And while we’re at it, let’s find a new AD and a new QB!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Now I want UTEP to beat USM. Not that I care that USM bowls or not, I don't. But a UTEP win will rub salt into this wound. Make it hurt even worse. And....it would be funny too. After all, it would be said, USM would have bowled....if not for losses to ulm and utep.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

This game was lost when Holtz got off the bus. He’s gutless, and has no imagination whatsoever. Having a departed QB beat our ‘Rock Star - loser’ QB is a real ball-buster. S.Miss are laughing their collective asses off right now and they should be. This coaching staff is out and out embarrassing.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    We do seem to attract the Jayden's Smiths of the coaching world (talentless bottom feeders that parasitically ride their father's coattails).

Skip is the living embodiment of this analogy.
    Bicknell, Dooley, Dykes, and Holtz all in a row, and that embarrassing guy who coached the Lady Techsters. Ditka's son is next, if he has a son.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    From the way Skip sounded, I think he knows he just went from a warm seat to a hot one.
    Lol, if Holtz wants to be buried in Ruston, he will. Not a single person in our athletic or other administrative dept (cough, Guice) has the balls to show him the door. Add in the boneheads who think he's the greatest thing to ever happen to Tech football, and you've got yourself a pretty bad case of kudzu.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Now I want UTEP to beat USM. Not that I care that USM bowls or not, I don't. But a UTEP win will rub salt into this wound. Make it hurt even worse. And....it would be funny too. After all, it would be said, USM would have bowled....if not for losses to ulm and utep.
    IT'd only hurt to us fans. Guice, TMac, and Holtz don't care about football.

Bulldog ronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of light ronmyster's Avatar

If the money people really want this program to move up to the next level, Holtz has to go. I hope they do. I wish I was money people but I'm not. I am though a season ticket holder, Who will NOT renew my tickets or attend any games, until this changes if there were enough of us change could come. You can not coach successful football with his ho hum attitude. As long as we compete he is ok. Well I'm not. I want a coach with some fire in him, who wants my university to succeed as much as I do. Fire him now. We have reached as high as this PUTTZ can take us.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Careful D80: we may be playing ulm in a bowl, and we just may lose that one, too!
    Last edited by Amos Moses; 11-17-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Win or lose, the 2 game changers was a missed chipshot FG and a bull$hit personal foul call that give them a 1st down deep in their territory.
    +1 later was the killer

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    This is what’s so frustrating. Holtz is the definition of mediocre. Great to lose to the QB we let leave our program because our commitment to our Rockstar.
    This is exactly what I predicted.

To all those LA Tech fans who repeatedly laughed and said it couldn't happen (you people know who you are, and I know too), you can now all eat crow and choke. Because the guy you called "too little", "undersized", "horrible", "a quitter", blah, blah, blah, just kicked YOUR ASS and mine, just like I warned you he could. He's celebrating now, and you're not.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    The TE was wide open and Smith threw to the wrong guy. He should have seen him as the intended receiver was right behind him. Would have been an easy TD after a great 8 min drive.
    You are correct. I made the same comment earlier in this thread during the game.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Careful D80: we may be playing ulm in the NO Bowl, and we just may lose that one, too!
    READ MY POST ABOVE. ULM will NOT be in the New Orleans Bowl because the SBC announced that it is sending its champion to New Orleans.

ULM now has to beat ULL while Arkansas State loses at Texas State and then beat the Appalachian State-Troy winner to be the SBC champion.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

All the talk about Holtz makes me wonder how Les Miles is going to do at Kansas. Will Miles turn things around at Kansas, or will they continue to suck?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    All the talk about Holtz makes me wonder how Les Miles is going to do at Kansas. Will Miles turn things around at Kansas, or will they continue to suck?
    Miles can lead Kansas to a National Championship for all I care, as long as Holtz is not in Ruston at the time.

+ Reply to Thread