+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 11/16: MBB @ Louisiana State Univ

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 11/16: MBB @ Louisiana State Univ

I would like to see LSU play us in Ruston.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I would like to see LSU play us in Ruston.
    Amen! But those chickens will never do it.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Man this one hurts bad. Real bad. We were the better team tonight, just couldn't finish.
    Scored 4 pts last 6 min
    Only took 3 pointers. Nothing in & out the paint, no dribble penetration. We had a 3 point lead & it’s like we went into stalll mode.
    They had more attempts down the stretch & they outscored us 16-7

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    This is not an ESPN+ game, it's an SECN+ game - you need a cable subscription that includes SECN.
    ESPN, SECN, and ACCN are all live in the same family. The ESPN app has SECN+ ACCN+ and obviously ESPN+ content also, but it is locked without an ESPN+ subscription.

Maybe I should have just said it this way. Anyone with an ESPN+ subscription can watch this game (or replay of it) via the ESPN app, but you have to dig a little within the app to find it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    ESPN, SECN, and ACCN are all live in the same family. The ESPN app has SECN+ ACCN+ and obviously ESPN+ content also, but it is locked without an ESPN+ subscription.

Maybe I should have just said it this way. Anyone with an ESPN+ subscription can watch this game (or replay of it) via the ESPN app, but you have to dig a little within the app to find it.
    I didn't even consider that. When is was not on my Comcast SEC Network channel (they had some great games on BTW) I just gave up and listened on to Dave's call. I remember that being an option now. I should have checked my ESPN ap.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post

I thought the TV info you gave was perfect. It worked. I have ESPN+. I sat back on my sofa and watched the game on my big screen TV, just as if it was on network TV. Thank you for the info!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Christon going out was the turning point in this one.
    That and the traveling that wasn't called against LSU on a short goal, extending instead of stopping a late game run.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    That and the traveling that wasn't called against LSU on a short goal, extending instead of stopping a late game run.
    I dont think they called a travel all game.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    I dont think they called a travel all game.
    The did on us early in the game. Don't remember after that.

+ Reply to Thread