FOOTBALL
Louisiana Tech
vs Hawaii
Dec 22, 2018 | ESPN | 9:30 PM
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 11/16: MBB @ Louisiana State Univ

I would like to see LSU play us in Ruston.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I would like to see LSU play us in Ruston.
    Amen! But those chickens will never do it.

Champ BruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Man this one hurts bad. Real bad. We were the better team tonight, just couldn't finish.
    Scored 4 pts last 6 min
    Only took 3 pointers. Nothing in & out the paint, no dribble penetration. We had a 3 point lead & itís like we went into stalll mode.
    They had more attempts down the stretch & they outscored us 16-7

Big Dog LEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to beholdLEEDAWG is a splendid one to behold LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    This is not an ESPN+ game, it's an SECN+ game - you need a cable subscription that includes SECN.
    ESPN, SECN, and ACCN are all live in the same family. The ESPN app has SECN+ ACCN+ and obviously ESPN+ content also, but it is locked without an ESPN+ subscription.

Maybe I should have just said it this way. Anyone with an ESPN+ subscription can watch this game (or replay of it) via the ESPN app, but you have to dig a little within the app to find it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    ESPN, SECN, and ACCN are all live in the same family. The ESPN app has SECN+ ACCN+ and obviously ESPN+ content also, but it is locked without an ESPN+ subscription.

Maybe I should have just said it this way. Anyone with an ESPN+ subscription can watch this game (or replay of it) via the ESPN app, but you have to dig a little within the app to find it.
    I didn't even consider that. When is was not on my Comcast SEC Network channel (they had some great games on BTW) I just gave up and listened on to Dave's call. I remember that being an option now. I should have checked my ESPN ap.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post

I thought the TV info you gave was perfect. It worked. I have ESPN+. I sat back on my sofa and watched the game on my big screen TV, just as if it was on network TV. Thank you for the info!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Christon going out was the turning point in this one.
    That and the traveling that wasn't called against LSU on a short goal, extending instead of stopping a late game run.

Champ Tech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to beholdTech52 is a splendid one to behold Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    That and the traveling that wasn't called against LSU on a short goal, extending instead of stopping a late game run.
    I dont think they called a travel all game.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    I dont think they called a travel all game.
    The did on us early in the game. Don't remember after that.