+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WBB vs Houston

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Conf American WBB vs Houston

Tonight!

Houston lost by one at Cal, beat Georgia Tech at home in double overtime. Should be a real test for us.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Game day vs Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Tonight!

Houston lost by one at Cal, beat Georgia Tech at home in double overtime. Should be a real test for us.
    We will have to hustle on defense for the WHOLE game - not just half the game or 3/4 like we did against UALR. Houston is better than UALR - I think (difficult to tell at this point in the season). Anyway you look at it, this will be a tough challenge!

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

I guess this is a hijack but I didn't want to start a new thread. Who are the favorites in our conference this year? Western Kentucky got slaughtered by 37 (104-67)at home last night, and it wasn't UCONN. It was Iowa.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    I guess this is a hijack but I didn't want to start a new thread. Who are the favorites in our conference this year? Western Kentucky got slaughtered by 37 (104-67)at home last night, and it wasn't UCONN. It was Iowa.
    That is a good question. I haven't been following the conference teams yet. ODU and Charlotte are looking pretty good right now.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

UAB was picked as the preseason favorite. However, Middle Tenn has looked good early. Additionally, quite a few people picked Rice to finish high in the conference standings based on 6'9 Nancy Mulkey being eligible to play this year; however, I have not seen her in any of their box scores early in the season. The bottom line is that the UAB, Rice, Middle Tenn, Charlotte, and North Texas have all gotten better. We have to get Kierra Lang healthy and continue to have everyone improve defensively.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Houston up 22-19 at the quarter. One of their guards is 3 for 3 on 3s.

Houston Up 34 - 21 early second, hit 6 threes now, quick and handsy on defense, lot of forced turnovers also killing us.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

hey is anyone else having trouble getting the game it is very slow here and says i have a great connection

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

Houston 34 - Tech 21, 6:37 in the 2nd

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Video is not working at all. Sound is barely working.

Down 46-36 half

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: CUSA.TV - audio is fair, still shot video image about once every minute. Terrible. The video for the men's game against Harding was pretty good, but the audio was in and out. Makes me wonder if they tried to fix one problem and made it worse.

I can't get the picture at all. The sound is spotty....

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I had hoped this was going to be the season they got all the bugs worked out with the audio/video on CUSA.TV. I have tried using the CUSA.TV app thru ROKU and just using my computer with the same poor results.

Like old times in the TAC.

Blazing speed: outrunning and stealing the ball from a hapless opponent. Jet like fast break buckets with crisp, showy passing. Stifling defense, bombing in three pointers.

Unfortunately I'm talking about Houston. 60-44 mid third quarter. They're good.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Re: CUSA.TV - audio is fair, still shot video image about once every minute. Terrible. The video for the men's game against Harding was pretty good, but the audio was in and out. Makes me wonder if they tried to fix one problem and made it worse.
    Audio was in and out because they cut the audio every time they rewind the feed to show replays on the video board while even play is in progress.

Paying customers on C-USA.TV deserve a continuous feed not tied to the video board. Another decline in service that can be laid at the feet of our FCS-quality AD.

+ Reply to Thread