+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 197 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

We will go into a deep recession because of this. My plan to retire at 60 has taken a torpedo amidships. I still think that against the two Democrat candidates left, Trump will win. I can’t see anyone trusting Bern or Joe to lead of us out of this mess that we will face. I still believe that at the last minute, a new candidate is going to emerge.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    We will go into a deep recession because of this. My plan to retire at 60 has taken a torpedo amidships. I still think that against the two Democrat candidates left, Trump will win. I can’t see anyone trusting Bern or Joe to lead of us out of this mess that we will face. I still believe that at the last minute, a new candidate is going to emerge.
    I agree! And I don’t want to see any of these females Mrs. Obama, Opra, Hillary or Warren anywhere near the ticket, top or bottom, since both have stated a female will be the VP.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Buyers remorse already.

'President Cuomo' new daydream for those fretting over Biden...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Biden forgot about 2 of his grandkids today. If I was one of them, you better believe I’d be calling up every old folks home I could find looking for a vacancy that good ole grandpa could occupy.

The One World and No Borders Dems are going to lose their butts in November again.

Trump slams ‘partisan' probes after Pelosi announces coronavirus committee

While in the meantime:

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

What scares me about the up coming election is just how many of the 18 year old's will vote. Those are the ones that were Bernie and "Poccahuntous" supporters and are susseptable(sic) to radical ideas and promises that will not be (or can't) be kept. I was opposed to the amenendment that lowered the voting age to 18.

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    What scares me about the up coming election is just how many of the 18 year old's will vote. Those are the ones that were Bernie and "Poccahuntous" supporters and are susseptable(sic) to radical ideas and promises that will not be (or can't) be kept. I was opposed to the amenendment that lowered the voting age to 18.
    I was opposed to 18 year olds voting as well. But the data out there says they don’t vote in large numbers anyway. I bet many can’t even spell the word ‘vote’.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I was opposed to 18 year olds voting as well. But the data out there says they don’t vote in large numbers anyway. I bet many can’t even spell the word ‘vote’.
    “I can too spell “boat”. My dad gave me one for graduation so I can party it up with my buddies.”

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Don't get too confident in Trump's re-election prospects. the election is many months away and the death toll is isn't even over 50,000 yet. Let's let Trump stew in this mess for awhile and give the voters a chance to dwell on his performance. Who knows, could be in November a second wave hits and the polls can't open.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Don't get too confident in Trump's re-election prospects. the election is many months away and the death toll is isn't even over 50,000 yet. Let's let Trump stew in this mess for awhile and give the voters a chance to dwell on his performance. Who knows, could be in November a second wave hits and the polls can't open.
    And like the good lib you are, if it takes a million Americans dying just to get rid of Trump that would be okay with you, eh. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Dang, you libs are a bunch of Debbie Downers while at the same time full of glee and hope the sky does fall. How bizarre!

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

It’s our mess, not made by President Trump. We are truly all in this together and to hope for a bad outcome borders on criminal. You should be ashamed of having posted such a despicable thought. You can attack him if you want but your best bet is to get an electable candidate.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Bernie officially suspends campaign. Everyone knew the race was over, Biden was gonna get the nomination. But this makes it official. Hey! is Tulsi still in it? She should campaign in her red bikini. I'd vote for her!

Hopefully this is the end of Bernie. I sure hope the old relic doesn't run for POTUS in 2024.

+ Reply to Thread