+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 197 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i regret subscribing to this thread. johnny and glen remind me of trump and perry in the 2016 primary debates. or was it trump and cruz? can't remember. that guy has a way of dragging people down to his level (not that perry was ever on a high intellectual plane to begin with).
    You sure it wasn't Biden and Harris in 2020? He kept her from getting on the bus, ya know.

Let that poor girl on the bus, Joe.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i regret subscribing to this thread. johnny and glen remind me of trump and perry in the 2016 primary debates. or was it trump and cruz? can't remember. that guy has a way of dragging people down to his level (not that perry was ever on a high intellectual plane to begin with).
    I know who you mean but it's still hard to read this without getting my feelings hurt.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I know who you mean but it's still hard to read this without getting my feelings hurt.
    i figured any thought of it fitting you would be so far from the truth as to be unthinkable. it's not your fault uncle rick's side of the family is not where the smart genes went.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I hear the military ballots have yet to be counted in Georgia. Gawd! I hope that is true. Oh, and they get a fair counting.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I hear the military ballots have yet to be counted in Georgia. Gawd! I hope that is true. Oh, and they get a fair counting.
    True...also, provisional ballots haven’t been counted yet either. Decision Desk HQ has called PA for Biden, so GA may not end up mattering.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

So, johnny, I'll ask you the same question I asked Goosey...did you vote Repubs down ticket...just not Trump?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

So, johnny, I'll ask you the same question I asked Goosey...did you vote Repubs down ticket...just not Trump?
    Not all the way down the ticket, but I voted for some republicans down ballot.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Not my crew. You own Trump though. He’s a cancer.
    No, you and your kind are the cancer for making such a disgusting statement. I despised Obama but I would never call him a cancer. Trump has been under attack with constant lies and misrepresentations for the last four and a half years. Yes, he has earned some of the criticism against him, but much of it was flat out lies. You may disagree with his policies and dislike his style, but to call him a cancer is beyond the pale.

In Michigan, voting machine "glitches" switched 6,000 Trump votes to Biden in one county and the same software is used in 47 of Michigan's 80 counties. Hmmm....

And now I hear those same machines are used in 30 states. Let me guess...Biden carried all 30 of those states.

The Great One made a good point...in 2000 algore had 37 days chasing chads in just one state, Florida. With all these, ahem, "discrepancies" in 6 states I think the Trump team should get as much time as they need.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    No, you and your kind are the cancer for making such a disgusting statement. I despised Obama but I would never call him a cancer. Trump has been under attack with constant lies and misrepresentations for the last four and a half years. Yes, he has earned some of the criticism against him, but much of it was flat out lies. You may disagree with his policies and dislike his style, but to call him a cancer is beyond the pale.
    Cancer is an appropriate term for someone that attacks truth and trust in the institutions and principles that hold together our democracy, foments division and appeals to the worst instincts in human beings. He was killing the county from within. He was starting to metastasize, too, as he sought out and replaced civil servants with distinguished careers of service with crony loyalists.

You can even see FoxNews starting to pivot away from the outlandish Trump fake conspiracy theory world as their marriage with Trump dissolves. In a radical departure from their M.O. over the past 4 years, even they are finally starting to challenge Trump’s cancerous and unsubstantiated claims of fraud. If they would just get rid of their evening prime time crazies, we might all start living in something that resembles the same dimension again.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

In Michigan, voting machine "glitches" switched 6,000 Trump votes to Biden in one county and the same software is used in 47 of Michigan's 80 counties. Hmmm....

And now I hear those same machines are used in 30 states. Let me guess...Biden carried all 30 of those states.

The Great One made a good point...in 2000 algore had 37 days chasing chads in just one state, Florida. With all these, ahem, "discrepancies" in 6 states I think the Trump team should get as much time as they need.
    Not a machine glitch as it has been called, but a human error in reporting that was caught. And they do have bipartisan canvassing processes, kind of like audits, to catch human errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Cancer is an appropriate term for someone that attacks truth and trust in the institutions and principles that hold together our democracy, foments division and appeals to the worst instincts in human beings. He was killing the county from within. He was starting to metastasize, too, as he sought out and replaced civil servants with distinguished careers of service with crony loyalists.

You can even see FoxNews starting to pivot away from the outlandish Trump fake conspiracy theory world as their marriage with Trump dissolves. In a radical departure from their M.O. over the past 4 years, even they are finally starting to challenge Trump’s cancerous and unsubstantiated claims of fraud. If they would just get rid of their evening prime time crazies, we might all start living in something that resembles the same dimension again.
    A cancer? Hmmm....a cancer? YEP! The Swamp Cancer, the Deep State Cancer!! I know it won't do any good to point out that Trump was under attack from the get-go, dating all the way back to 2015 when he announced his candidacy, and that his "attacks" on all those wonderful institutions you hold so dear were wrought from self-defense. Your TDS does not allow you to view anything objectively, I understand that.

As for FOX, they are all about reporting the truth. Always have been. Again, your TDS and your devotion to everything anti-American blinds you to the truth. I could now type paragraphs of examples, but I don't have to, because you know the real truth and you know that FOX is fair and balanced and the CNNs of the world are nothing but propaganda machines for the Left. You won't publicly admit that, but you know that is true.

As for Trump, I agree with those advising him to tone down the rhetoric and allow his team of lawyers to properly, legally, ethically investigate the voting results in the disputed states. But then, his rhetoric has always been the one aspect of his presidency many of us disagree with, or at least at times, disagree with. This is one of those times.

AND! if it turns out he lost fair and square I call on him to do the American thing and participate in a smooth, peaceful transition of power. Given his personality that will probably be tough for him, but again, I insist that he step up and handle this properly. It will go a long way to healing some of the wounds and enhancing his legacy. History WILL be kind to him for his great four years. Oh yes, it will, because truth is on his side. He just needs to put the icing on that cake in the transition of power.

That said...just for fun and speculation...what do you think will happen and how will your side handle Trump winning re-election? Do you think there will be violence in the streets? Do you think the rhetoric from your side will be CANCEROUS!!!!

We have already heard Biden’s rhetoric. He has spoken twice since Election Day with it being pretty clear he was going to be the next President. His rhetoric has been anti-divisive in strong contrast from what we have been hearing from Donald lame duck Trump over the past 4 years. Did you hear his 2 speeches? What did you think of them?

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

As usual, you have it backwards. You are a part of the tumor. You just can’t see it because of your TDS and extreme arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    As usual, you have it backwards. You are a part of the tumor. You just can’t see it because of your TDS and extreme arrogance.
    Me and at least 74 million other Americans that have seen enough to show up in record turnout to reject an incumbent in favor of a “sleepy” old white guy.

+ Reply to Thread