+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 197 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Your were okay with the democrats doing this for the past 4 years.
    You are conflating foreign intervention with fraud. Two separate things.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You are conflating foreign intervention with fraud. Two separate things.
    And Trumps effort to solicit foreign intervention also damages our democratic institutions. The democrats calling him out on it did not.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Glad to hear that the GOP has won both NC and Alaska Senate seats...scoreboard is now 50-48 in favor of the good guys. My brother lives in Georgia and he tells me their two Senate seats are split geographically, which is strange. There is a Senate district 1 and a district 2, which is why they have concurrent Senate races. Senators represent their entire state, not half of it. Perhaps this is just an anomaly since one race is actually filling an empty seat. Anyway, based on the geography and political make-up of the district Kelly L. is running in, she is a lock to win it. That's what he said. The other seat, the one Perdue is running for, will be tight, down to the wire. But he did have the most votes and almost garnered 50% + 1 to have won it.

All we need is a split, but I want both for a 52-48 edge in the Senate. And, if Dem Joe Manchin is true to his word, his vote will be against any radical crap as well.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Are Trump supporters born without BS detectors?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Are Trump supporters born without BS detectors?
    Of course we have BS detectors; that’s why we are on to you.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Glad to hear that the GOP has won both NC and Alaska Senate seats...scoreboard is now 50-48 in favor of the good guys. My brother lives in Georgia and he tells me their two Senate seats are split geographically, which is strange. There is a Senate district 1 and a district 2, which is why they have concurrent Senate races. Senators represent their entire state, not half of it. Perhaps this is just an anomaly since one race is actually filling an empty seat. Anyway, based on the geography and political make-up of the district Kelly L. is running in, she is a lock to win it. That's what he said. The other seat, the one Perdue is running for, will be tight, down to the wire. But he did have the most votes and almost garnered 50% + 1 to have won it.

All we need is a split, but I want both for a 52-48 edge in the Senate. And, if Dem Joe Manchin is true to his word, his vote will be against any radical crap as well.
    One thing I learned from being in WV for 9 years is that you cannot count on Manchin for anything. He will be easily coerced into voting with cryin Chuck and Nancy.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post

why is it so important for them to convince me that joe biden is already the president-elect?
    Just more of the commie media and DNC propaganda. They're priming the pump with their masses and want “civil war” when the real vote, if allowed, shows the nation Trump won.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I don't know that a Youtube denial and a signed affidavit are comparable. I also don't think that it's that important for them to convince YOU. I'm more concerned about Trump loyalists and right wing fringe groups that buy these baseless claims that the election was stolen. The margins are no where near as thin as they were in FL in 2000.

Are you seriously not even a little concerned about the firings that are taking place in the administration? About the DOJ (which has shown itself to operate in very partisan ways) being given the go ahead to open probes before the results are certified? About Pompeo (at best) joking about the smooth transition to the second Trump term?

In general, I say let him flail about...despite the Morning Consult poll, I think most Americans see this for what it is. But it is certainly concerning and any "both sides" position on this is disingenuous.
    except they didn't provide a signed affidavit, so the only evidence provided to the public is the person's own words and the words of some anonymous sources.

of course i'm concerned about trump being trump. that's why i couldn't vote for him despite the good things he has accomplished. like you said, let them flail about and let this play out. trump supporters are not generally the type to go along with a usurpation. they are generally in favor of the rule of law. if the challenges are treated fairly and dismissed, they will accept defeat. the only thing that has a chance of turning trump supporters violent is the current lack of transparency and suppression of information that serves as confirmation of all the conspiracy theories.

i don't know what you mean by "both sides" position -- are you implying that i am being insincere?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Just more of the commie media and DNC propaganda. They're priming the pump with their masses and want “civil war” when the real vote, if allowed, shows the nation Trump won.
    i don't know about the rest of it, but the desire for "civil war" would seem to be a viable explanation here.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    except they didn't provide a signed affidavit, so the only evidence provided to the public is the person's own words and the words of some anonymous sources.

of course i'm concerned about trump being trump. that's why i couldn't vote for him despite the good things he has accomplished. like you said, let them flail about and let this play out. trump supporters are not generally the type to go along with a usurpation. they are generally in favor of the rule of law. if the challenges are treated fairly and dismissed, they will accept defeat. the only thing that has a chance of turning trump supporters violent is the current lack of transparency and suppression of information that serves as confirmation of all the conspiracy theories.

i don't know what you mean by "both sides" position -- are you implying that i am being insincere?
    Not all anonymous sources are created equal. Given the high profile nature of this case, why would WaPo lie? It's the most falsifiable thing in the world. Regardless, you don't have to take it as the Gospel for it to be valid reporting.

I would say that your statement about Trump supporters not being the types to go along with usurpation doesn't jive with how he's handled himself as President. Sure, he shouts "Law and Order" all the time, then skirts the laws and disrupts the order. It's like crowing about being prolife and giving Planned Parenthood record federal funding. And, who's not being transparent? Who's suppressing information? I know that's a talking point on the right, but the evidence is scant.

If you're concerned about Trump (as I thought you were), you're not being insincere. The talking point that the President is simply utilizing the legal options at his disposal and this is not abnormal is insincere. His public statements are pouring gasoline on divides he help solidify. He's intentionally filing frivolous lawsuits in an effort to give longer life to the ridiculous conspiracy theories that have built his presidency. This has never happened in my lifetime and it's bad. Civil war bad? Of course not. Maintaining a stranglehold on the feckless GOP? Absolutely. Thankfully, you're starting to see folks like James Lankford say that enough is enough.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Your were okay with the democrats doing this for the past 4 years.
    Ding ding ding.

Guisslapp's hypocrisy has no bounds. We lived through 3 years of tin foil hat, drama queening and conspiracy theories from him and his hero about the credibility of the 2016 election, now it's suddenly time to just let turn the other cheek and ignore stuff that smells like schiff.

He will break bones contorting himself into some "I know you are but what am I" argument that insists Trump is an evil boogieman, but I have to believe he knows better.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Question for the board... What do you think happens here?

Do these 100K votes get tossed out?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I wouldn’t bet on it.

Most secure election in American history.

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12...uncil-election

+ Reply to Thread