+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 197 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I think you know that's not how to judge a poll.

How many of the 10+ seats were in the margin of error? It could be that they were wrong on 10 and right on 10 others. It's not a simple as saying they missed by "a mere 9.5 from the actual result."
    Oh...now you want nuance!

I'm counting two polls that have any sort of good news for Trump nationally.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Oh...now you want nuance!

I'm counting two polls that have any sort of good news for Trump nationally.
    You were with Hillary in 2016 as well. It was over this time 4 years ago.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

This isn't about who you are or are not with. If the polls matter at all, this election will predictably go one way.

According to FiveThirtyEight, Trump has a 12% of winning. It is possible that Biden is the Falcons, capable of blowing a 95%+ advantage three times this season. If that is the case 12% seems incredible, amazing, best odds ever.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Arrest made in ballot box burning. Actually, there have been two such incidents. The one in Boston had 35 ballots destroyed out of 220 in the box. Not a big deal, ya might say, yeah, unless you happened to be one of those 35 people. And they all have received replacements. The bigger point is the continued problems with all this ridiculous mail-in/drop-off balloting. I guarantee it is being orchestrated to sow the seeds of doubt about the validity of the election.

The 30,000 extra ballots in Pennsylvania is outright fraud and election stealing and no way that should stand. That's the kind of thing that should get folks put behind bars, and if the DOJ/whomever doesn't...then the gloves need to come off.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Relax, it is just Rasmussen.
    I am...

Trafalgar has it leaning Trump too. Yeah, I know, relax, it's just Trafalgar. And, I am relaxed.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You were with Hillary in 2016 as well. It was over this time 4 years ago.
    This isn't 2016...if it doesn't tighten up significantly and very quickly, Trump's chances will be far lower this time.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

This isn't 2016...if it doesn't tighten up significantly and very quickly, Trump's chances will be far lower this time.
    Based on your trusty polls or your hope that the Dems and RINOs can complete the coup?

Based on your trusty polls or your hope that the Dems and RINOs can complete the coup?
    Beating an unpopular president isn’t a coup. Yes, based on the polls. The polling error would have to be substantially worse than it was in 2016 for Trump to win.

Beating an unpopular president isn’t a coup. Yes, based on the polls. The polling error would have to be substantially worse than it was in 2016 for Trump to win.
    The error is always consistent at around 3%. The polling was off horribly in 2016 and is again this year. They refuse to be scientific with the data collections in fear of showing Trump in a positive light.

The error is always consistent at around 3%. The polling was off horribly in 2016 and is again this year. They refuse to be scientific with the data collections in fear of showing Trump in a positive light.
    I’ve posted the link many times over the past 4 years...the polling was not off horribly on the national level. States didn’t adjust for college education. They are this year.

I’ve posted the link many times over the past 4 years...the polling was not off horribly on the national level. States didn’t adjust for college education. They are this year.
    I've seen your excuses for being so wrong it 2016.

I've seen your excuses for being so wrong it 2016.
    And you disagree with the polling experts based on your polling expertise?

You say the polls are off because you want them to be off.

I’m sure if Trump loses you’ll have some conspiracy theory or grand excuse. It’s actually really simple. He’s done nothing to grow his base and he’s not running against HRC this time.

Many people, who are definitely Dems, are expressing shock and surprise as they are just now learning of the Biden scandal. That's what happens when you depend on the libtard lamestream media for your "news." Some said they want to change their vote, and there has been a HUGE surge in Google searches the past couple of days on "How can I change my vote?"

62 million votes have been cast, which means there will probably be that many more and then some. Expecting there to be 150 million votes cast this cycle. Which means, with 90 million people still to vote they have time to choose Trump over Quid Pro Quo Joe!

BTW, with the lamestream media refusing to cover, and barely mention, ACB's confirmation, they missed an opportunity to further indoctrinate their ignorant followers. Instead, for many lefties and indies, the whole process passed quietly in the night. Oh well...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Many people, who are definitely Dems, are expressing shock and surprise as they are just now learning of the Biden scandal. That's what happens when you depend on the libtard lamestream media for your "news." Some said they want to change their vote, and there has been a HUGE surge in Google searches the past couple of days on "How can I change my vote?"

62 million votes have been cast, which means there will probably be that many more and then some. Expecting there to be 150 million votes cast this cycle. Which means, with 90 million people still to vote they have time to choose Trump over Quid Pro Quo Joe!

BTW, with the lamestream media refusing to cover, and barely mention, ACB's confirmation, they missed an opportunity to further indoctrinate their ignorant followers. Instead, for many lefties and indies, the whole process passed quietly in the night. Oh well...
    New York Post is misleading you.

For S&Gs, I just did a comparison trend search of “can I change my vote” against the rapper “Lil Pump”.

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...ge%20my%20vote

On a daily basis, nearly 20 times more people are interested in learning about Lil Pump compared to changing their vote.

And you disagree with the polling experts based on your polling expertise?

You say the polls are off because you want them to be off.

I’m sure if Trump loses you’ll have some conspiracy theory or grand excuse. It’s actually really simple. He’s done nothing to grow his base and he’s not running against HRC this time.
    They were wrong in 2016. Period. They may be experts, but they let their politics sway their work like so many other haters.

I believe the polls are way off again this year.

If Trump loses, the polls will have been correct for a change.

You are wrong about his base growing. It has, but if the pollsters refuse to be scientific in their polling the polls won't show it. HRC is/was a much stronger candidate than Biden and you know it.

+ Reply to Thread