+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Caved? He campaigned on keeping the pre-ex clause.
    No he didn’t. He campaigned on abolishing Obama Care. Then he realized most of the sheeple were in favor of the preX so he went with that part. He and those who favor it are wrong

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    No he didn’t. He campaigned on abolishing Obama Care. Then he realized most of the sheeple were in favor of the preX so he went with that part. He and those who favor it are wrong
    He absolutely did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ipt-annotated/

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    all of the so called conservatives caved

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i'm not saying you should be the one offering negative comments. just asking why you go out of your way to defend him when he's petty and vindictive, makes poor decisions, or fails to live up to his own self-built hype.
    I just posted again how I don't like some of his rhetoric...which you term as "petty and vindictive." And for the "makes poor decisions" I mentioned again the Syria escapade. But, just because YOU THINK he has other faults or there are more negatives doesn't mean I do or others do.

Trump has done an incredibly magnificent job for America! Given he has little to no support from Congress, including some in the GOP (i.e. McCain, Romney, and others), given his tenure has been hampered by one hoax after another...and I hope heads roll...saw where indictments are pending against Mueller and his team...it's remarkable he's been able to accomplish so much for good Americans. It appears you are not numbered among us (good Americans) and you are pissed off Trump is wrecking your globalist, commie, anti-American world. Well...too bad, bud!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    One of the things Trump has caved on like the bests of politicians and the worst of business people is the pre-existing clause in Obama care. Most Trump haters think that is a good thing, but you won't hear of them patting him on the back for it.
    Yep! this is one of the mistakes Trump is making. Or, maybe he believed in the whole stupid pre-ex provision all along. But, if it is the only flaw in a much better healthcare system, I can live with it, as long as insurance companies can charge extra for it.

That said I think the best healthcare system is the free market! I have posted before what I think should happen, but I don't think we'll see anything close to it. So, I just want to minimize the damage of guvmint over-reach as much as possible.

Oh wait! I just criticized Trump for something. According to arkansaslibbob I never do that!

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

One of you who are internet search masters can check but I believe the insurance companies dropped the pre-existing condition issue due to public pressure before Obama care was passed.

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    One of you who are internet search masters can check but I believe the insurance companies dropped the pre-existing condition issue due to public pressure before Obama care was passed.
    It's like anything else...no, wait, it's not...let me rephrase this...it SHOULD be like everything else, subject to a free market. If it were then folks would be able to buy HC insurance in a competitive market. XYZ Insurance offers coverage that accommodates pre-ex, QRS Insurance, doesn't. Guess which company people will flock to when pre-ex is a concern. QRS might be perfectly happy servicing that segment of the population who are young, healthy and where pre-ex is a non-factor, and as a result, being able to offer policies at a better rate. HC insurance should be like every other insurance we buy.

We also need tort reform...please note how quickly scumbag lawyers bow up at the mere mention of this. Why? Well, we all know why...

Finally, is there a role for guvmint in HC insurance? In a perfect world, the answer would be NO! But, I am willing to entertain some kind of assistance for the poorest among us. Do away with Medicaid for sure, and maybe Medicare as well, and create a pool of money that can supplement the poor buying private insurance. It would function similar to Section 8 Housing vouchers. Rent is $800...some family applies for an gets about $600 in housing assistance. If they want the $800 apartment they have to come up with the other $200. Otherwise, rent a $600 place.

Without guvmint interference in the market, prices would come down. So, eventually, so too would insurance cost.

But, attorneys and other scumbags, politicians, especially Dems, will fight this liberty-based, this true free market solution because it would deprive them of one of the biggest weapons they wield to keep the population under their control.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I just posted again how I don't like some of his rhetoric...which you term as "petty and vindictive." And for the "makes poor decisions" I mentioned again the Syria escapade. But, just because YOU THINK he has other faults or there are more negatives doesn't mean I do or others do.

Trump has done an incredibly magnificent job for America! Given he has little to no support from Congress, including some in the GOP (i.e. McCain, Romney, and others), given his tenure has been hampered by one hoax after another...and I hope heads roll...saw where indictments are pending against Mueller and his team...it's remarkable he's been able to accomplish so much for good Americans. It appears you are not numbered among us (good Americans) and you are pissed off Trump is wrecking your globalist, commie, anti-American world. Well...too bad, bud!
    this is awesome! anyone who disagrees with you is a globalist commie anti-american. can't we disagree without throwing out labels that are obviously not true? what have i posted that would lead you to think that i am any of those things?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

this is awesome! anyone who disagrees with you is a globalist commie anti-american. can't we disagree without throwing out labels that are obviously not true? what have i posted that would lead you to think that i am any of those things?
    Are you new here?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvglIpgcI6M

This is two hours, but worth the time...

I am trained to look for enemies of our country. There are buzz words, phrases, and a wanton disregard for the truth that clearly reveals said enemies. Y'all can't help yourselves. Some of you are better at covering it up than others, but eventually you all slip up. I won't reveal any more since it will tip off your comrades what to avoid.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I am trained to look for enemies of our country. There are buzz words, phrases, and a wanton disregard for the truth that clearly reveals said enemies. Y'all can't help yourselves. Some of you are better at covering it up than others, but eventually you all slip up. I won't reveal any more since it will tip off your comrades what to avoid.
    hate to dox you like this, but i found your photo on linkedin:

hate to dox you like this, but i found your photo on linkedin:
    Wrong! that's not me. But, he is a member of my team! A true patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    No, the insurance companies never put up a fight over the pre-x issue. They never put up a fight with the left because the left told them what they needed to hear. Those promises lasted less than 6 months. That's when many companies stopped writing Obama Care plans.

+ Reply to Thread