+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The sheet of ice was one mile thick! That's a lot of ice. Where did it all go? Maybe the Earth warmed up and the ice melted...ya think?
    Yup. Where DID it go? Sea level rose as an obvious response to melting glacial ice. Happened time and time before, and it’s happening pretty quickly right now...Anthropogenic causation or not....

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Yup. Where DID it go? Sea level rose as an obvious response to melting glacial ice. Happened time and time before, and it’s happening pretty quickly right now...Anthropogenic causation or not....
    Missed the point...I swear, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, with a shotgun, standing 5 feet away.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

This is sad. Joe goes unscripted off teleprompter when taking questions.

At 1:50 mark.. "The reason I was able to stay home is that a black woman was stocking the grocery shelves."

There will be no debates..democrats will not allow him to go answer questions without a teleprompter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExGofYTfuI&feature=youtu.be

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    This is sad. Joe goes unscripted off teleprompter when taking questions.

At 1:50 mark.. "The reason I was able to stay home is that a black woman was stocking the grocery shelves."

There will be no debates..democrats will not allow him to go answer questions without a teleprompter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExGofYTfuI&feature=youtu.be
    Did you watch the pres last night? Very interesting. He's just as susceptible to mind wandering as anybody else.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Did you watch the pres last night? Very interesting. He's just as susceptible to mind wandering as anybody else.
    No I missed it. Didn't know it was on.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

No I missed it. Didn't know it was on.
    Yep....ABC town hall. He offered plenty of ammo to his opponents, but I'll give him this, he's much better in that setting than he is at rallies or debates. Not that he'd take my advice, but I'd say the more things like that he can do, the better. Be a human, not an alt-right, conspiracy theory cheer leader.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Yep....ABC town hall. He offered plenty of ammo to his opponents, but I'll give him this, he's much better in that setting than he is at rallies or debates. Not that he'd take my advice, but I'd say the more things like that he can do, the better. Be a human, not an alt-right, conspiracy theory cheer leader.
    Again, not having watched it, on the surface, I would say kudos to him for even doing it. George S. is a Clintonite first and foremost, and I would say it is like going into the lions den. There is no way, Joe or Kamala would EVER consider doing a townhall on FOX with Hannity or Laura Inghram as the "moderator" and have it filled with "undecided" voters. I would wager that there was no one in that audience that was "undecided"

Again, not having watched it, on the surface, I would say kudos to him for even doing it. George S. is a Clintonite first and foremost, and I would say it is like going into the lions den. There is no way, Joe or Kamala would EVER consider doing a townhall on FOX with Hannity or Laura Inghram as the "moderator" and have it filled with "undecided" voters. I would wager that there was no one in that audience that was "undecided"
    You'd be wrong. You should check it out. He actually got quite a few friendly questions.

This person is a true hero.. not NFL, NBA, or other over paid athletes...

Meet Ashli Blain - a 19-year old - flying a CH-47D Chinook fire-fighting chopper for Billings Flying Service - keyword being fire-fighting. I mean there is flying, and there is fire-fighting flying - No one gets into fire-fighting for the fun or glamor of it - one needs passion, loads of commitment and understanding of the risks involved. Then there is flying and helicopter flying. She got type-rated on UH-60A Utility Hawks last year when she was 18, and probably got her flying license before that - and this year she is flying a Chinook no less. Looking at other 19-year olds and looking at her - I appreciate the maturity she has got at this age to pilot the mighty Chinook into a fire, and her parents for supporting her career. She can be a role-model to so many other folks in these times irrespective of age, and gender to follow their passion - Hats off!!

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Missed the point...I swear, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, with a shotgun, standing 5 feet away.
    I’m pretty okay with a shotgun, but I’m often guilty of missing a point. I’m slow on the uptake, sometimes. What’d I miss?

Ice melts, sea level rises. Regardless of causation, it’s happening rapidly.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post

Ice melts, sea level rises. Regardless of causation, it’s happening rapidly.
    I'm no sciencest (sic) but, if you fill a container with water, mark the level, then melt it, it will not reach the level when frozen.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    I'm no sciencest (sic) but, if you fill a container with water, mark the level, then melt it, it will not reach the level when frozen.
    The ice melting into the ocean is also coming off of land masses like Greenland. They aren’t displacing ocean water until they melt.

With the passing of RGB, if no replacement were chosen, how would the vacancy impact a court decision on the election?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

With the passing of RGB, if no replacement were chosen, how would the vacancy impact a court decision on the election?
    You can count on Mitch McConnell to flip flop on his view on Garland (let the election decide) and confirm Trumps pick even if Trump is a lame duck.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The election has gotten even more important.

Ya know, no matter where you fall on the political spectrum, I think it's sad...well, disgusting really...that such important matters as filling a SC seat is so political. I don't mean that both sides want to win the WH and Senate to get to appoint judges friendly to their political philosophies, that's understandable. No, I mean that such things as close Senate races are given as a reason not to move forward with expediting filling the seat. Senator Collins of Maine is in a close tough race, so pundits are already saying it would be dangerous to her re-election bid to force her to vote on a nominee prior to November 3rd. I hope Collins wins in Maine, but how is HER personal career considerations more important than the Senate meeting its Constitutional duty?

And of course, there is already concerns being expressed about leftist violence destroying more cities if Trump nominates a replacement and the Senate tries to move forward. How sick has it become that thugs on the streets are influencing the Constitutional processes and protocols! Send in the troops.

One thing is for sure, if the next nominee waits until the next POTUS is sworn in in January, then both bases will be motivated to turn out. Which of course means the Dems will be cheating like the dickens engaged in voter fraud. The dead will be bothered multiple times to complete ballots....

+ Reply to Thread