+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 197 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Won't matter. Trump will again win every state he carried in 2016, plus he'll win in Minnesota. You might as well not vote.
    Love you too.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Biden will not win election with his position of eliminating school choice day 1 of his Presidency when 89% of Black voters support school choice.

American families strongly support school choice. Educators should listen to them.

Working families are out front on big, structural change for our education systems while political will and policy imagination are lagging

Christopher N. Ruszkowski
    Opinion contributor

Survey after survey shows bipartisan public support for school choice policies, notably among families with the most at stake in our education system. And while some fellow educators and I may still have reservations about nontraditional choice ideas, we have a responsibility to listen to what many families and communities are saying.
    According to a survey of likely 2020 voters, Democrats for Education Reform (DFER) found that 81% of voters — including 81% of Democratic primary voters and 89% of black Democratic primary voters — support expanding “access to more choices and options within the public school system, including magnet schools, career academies and public charter schools.”

This was posted on another political forum I follow, thought it was very enlightening about current happenings:

Me, a black man&father, is currently arguing with a white liberal about school choice.

I sh*t you not. A white liberal is telling a black father that school choice is wrong, is only supported by white racist, segregationist, and wealthy white men. I sent him the article about 89% of Black Democrats supporting school choice. LINK

For one, when 89% of the voting block you need to win the election, is saying they want school choice, and your stance is to end school choice on Day 1, in a time where your party is wearing Kente Cloth and screaming black lives matter, that shows me all I need to #WalkAway and never look back. That’s such a slap in the face to black people. I wish this would get out more.

Crazy to me that a white man feels he knows best about the plight of the black man. Absolutely disgusting and sickening.

Hello black man, you want a better education for your child without having to come up with the means to move to a better district because you yourself are a failure of the public school system, but you desperately want to you know, the thing,( ) give your children a chance at the American dream through better education. Nah, we can’t have that. Let your child rot in the inner city public schools!! Ruin another generation of potential black excellence by tying their education to their zip code.

Sh*t like this makes it easy af for me to fing #WalkAway. F*** white liberals and their racist ideas that they know what’s better for black people than black people.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Don Lemón: Rioting has to stop because it's showing up in polling

quote:

The riots need to stop because “it’s showing up in polling, it’s showing up in focus groups, it’s the only thing right now that’s sticking

That's all CNN and MSM is worried about. They don't give a rat's ass about who is shooting whom, or what businesses are burned.. peoples lives impacted.. All they care about is getting Trump out of office. They are out in the open about this, and the American people know it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Don Lemón: Rioting has to stop because it's showing up in polling

quote:

The riots need to stop because “it’s showing up in polling, it’s showing up in focus groups, it’s the only thing right now that’s sticking

That's all CNN and MSM is worried about. They don't give a rat's ass about who is shooting whom, or what businesses are burned.. peoples lives impacted.. All they care about is getting Trump out of office. They are out in the open about this, and the American people know it.

Hmmm...that's a good point. Okay, I retract what I just posted on another thread about going on the offensive. Everyone has a right to defend themselves, and their property, just like Madam Beetlejuice, Mayor of Chicago, but be very careful and use only as much force as is necessary.

Wait to Trump is re-elected...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

Interview of alleged top Democratic mail-in ballot fixer was 'chilling': reporter

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

Published 3 hours ago

Anonymous Democrat operative's account of how election fraud is allegedly committed was 'revealing' and 'chilling': NY Post reporter

'There are some very, very easy ways' to make mail-in voting 'a lot safer,' reporter says

Interview of alleged top Democratic mail-in ballot fixer was 'chilling': reporter

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ano...-post-reporter

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Man...the Laura Ingraham interview from last night was amazing. She kept trying to help him out, but even her sycophantic skills were stretched beyond their limits.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Man...the Laura Ingraham interview from last night was amazing. She kept trying to help him out, but even her sycophantic skills were stretched beyond their limits.
    And he’s still going to beat your candidate.

Unless your team is successful in stealing the election with their bogus mail in voting.

But hey, you gotta do what you you gotta do, right?

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    And he’s still going to beat your candidate.

Unless your team is successful in stealing the election with their bogus mail in voting.

But hey, you gotta do what you you gotta do, right?
    Johnny said he is not voting for Biden but 3rd party? Am I correct Johnny?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.

He also said it’s worth Biden winning to get rid of Trump. And he’s all in on BLM, the movement, not the organization.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I was ready to vote for Amash...he dropped out. I haven’t decided on Third Party or Biden for 2020 yet.

In other news: https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...mpression=true

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was ready to vote for Amash...he dropped out. I haven’t decided on Third Party or Biden for 2020 yet.

OMG! how is it you continue to be so stupid? No one needs the Russians to tell anyone how mentally incapacitated Biden is. You have only to watch his bumbling, stumbling over words, his forgetfulness, to see for yourself.

Yeah, I know, millions of voters will vote for Trump and/or not vote for Biden ONLY because some Russian operative told them so...

STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID!!

You missed the point...as usual

ABC.... LOL.

You and Goober have the audacity to bash Fox News but use sources like ABC, etc.

You missed the point...as usual
    Ah...let me see...."the point" is the left is preparing another excuse/reason to investigate the 2020 results after Trump wins. Blame the rooskies! Biden didn't lose, Trump didn't win, the rooskies mailed in millions of fake ballots to steal election for Trump. The Dems will convene a Congressional hearing where we'll see one idiot after the other claim they warned us about mail-in ballot fraud, how the Dems were against it, but Trump fixed the system just so the rooskies could aid him in the election. THEN!! fools like you will link articles that echo the false narrative that the Dems were against mail-in ballots from the beginning.

No? Well, obviously you didn't watch the recent witch trial aka the Congressional testimony of AG Barr, where one Dem after the other screamed at him "it is NOT possible for a foreign nation to tamper with our elections!" All of that a set-up to deflect the real fraud that WILL happen in favor of Biden.

I know it's hard for you to keep up, so I will summarize it for you:

1. If Trump wins it was because Russia tampered with the election, doing exactly what the Dems shouted at Barr saying could NOT be done.

2. If Biden wins, even with many hundreds of thousands of "harvested" ballots trickling in weeks after November 3rd, it's because voters wanted a change. Nothing to see here...

+ Reply to Thread