+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Romney was of weak character, but you're voting for Trump! That's great!
    Not surprised you wouldn't understand.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Not surprised you wouldn't understand.
    Unfortunately, I think I understand perfectly.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    He? Romney? I saw you edited...were you implying that you didn't vote for Romney in 2012?
    No, I just typed 2012 instead of 2016.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Hadn’t heard of him.
    Wanna give you a chance to confirm this. If you're just yanking our chain, say so.

Lanny Davis...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Wanna give you a chance to confirm this. If you're just yanking our chain, say so.

Lanny Davis...
    Yeah, why should I know him?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yeah, why should I know him?
    Just that I find it hard, no impossible, to believe that someone who likes to portray himself as being so well informed doesn't know Lanny Davis.

Okay...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Just that I find it hard, no impossible, to believe that someone who likes to portray himself as being so well informed doesn't know Lanny Davis.

Okay...
    Why would I know him? What is significant about him?

Just want to mention that Senator Dick Durbin (D) took Krooked Killary to task for suggesting Biden should not accept the outcome of the election, no matter what. Good for him. And it shows how the Klintons, especially Killary, are no longer significant.

Remember, the key to the notion is the "no matter what" aspect. Killary is advising even if Trump wins and after all the predictable griping, whining, and claiming fraud, is dealt with she wants Biden to refuse to concede. She is a danger to democracy, she and other libs accuse Trump of.

And, to be clear, the Dems WILL CHEAT! Just as the sun rises in the east, Dems cheat in elections. It's who they are. But, does it change the outcome, is the question. In 2012 there was voter fraud in Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and California...all favoring obummer and some other Dems down the ticket, but none of it affected the election for POTUS. obummer won Illinois, for instance, and would have won even without the several thousand fake votes he got. Dem election officials were charged with the fraud, they paid some token fines, and are probably right back in the polls doing it again. That said, yes, Trump and his campaign have every right, even a duty! to verify the election results. If, when it is all said and done, he loses, then YES he should accept the results and orchestrate a peaceful transfer of power. I will not support any effort to do anything to the contrary.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Biden's Texas Political Director Accused of Illegal Ballot Harvesting at Texas Supreme Court -

https://nationalfile.com/bidens-texa...supreme-court/

Will be interesting to see how TXAG Ken Paxton handles this..

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Biden's Texas Political Director Accused of Illegal Ballot Harvesting at Texas Supreme Court -

https://nationalfile.com/bidens-texa...supreme-court/

Will be interesting to see how TXAG Ken Paxton handles this..
    National File. Lol. You really should stay off of social media.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Please tell me in my post where I said that this was credible or that I believed it... The accusations have been made to the TX Supreme Court. That's all that was mentioned. What becomes of it (if anything) is another matter. I expected you to be the first one to respond and trash the source. As I stated, I was just pointing out that these claims have been officially made.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

this piques my curiosity.

so you know national file (which i've never heard of), but you don't know lanny davis (i admit i'm in the same boat on this one, but he does have a wikipedia page, apparently).

why does it matter who is reporting it if it is true? why attack the source rather than discuss the news the source reports?

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    this piques my curiosity.

so you know national file (which i've never heard of), but you don't know lanny davis (i admit i'm in the same boat on this one, but he does have a wikipedia page, apparently).

why does it matter who is reporting it if it is true? why attack the source rather than discuss the news the source reports?
    I didn’t know about them, which made me suspicious. But there are sites that you can go to check out the credibility rating of these new so-called news sites, and they will give you examples of the reporting that supports their assessment.

Furthermore, when one of these partisan sites (with their minuscule relative resources) is the first to timely break a story of a local matter, it makes you question the story itself, particularly their potential involvement with the story.

Btw, the person behind the lawsuit is the same person that sued Judge Hidalgo for the Harris County mask requirement.

The thrust of the lawsuit that included the referenced affidavits is to oppose the extension of the early voting period.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread