+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Biden has a commercial running saying on Day 1 of his presidency he will order the production of masks and other PPEs to fight the China virus...I am not making this up. It just ran as I was typing the post above.

So! Biden is telling us that in late January, 2021 HE WILL provide for the manufacture of masks...guess Sleepy Joe hasn't been in a Walmart recently. They have so many masks that they are ON SALE in the central aisle!!! Not only is Biden out of touch, so too are his handlers. How could they not know that "masks" is very, very, very old news?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn’t Wallace mention Kenosha when he brought up Charlottesville? Was he implying Rittenhouse is a white supremacist? Someone needs to ask him about that.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that when Biden reached inside his jacket on the right shoulder that he exposed a wire. I bet he was wearing a wireless ear piece?
    Yes

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Yes
    Interesting.

BET founder Robert Johnson suggests his vote won't go to Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bet-fo...il-i-dont-know

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Virtually everything Biden said was a lie or a contradiction of his previous position. Trump would have been better served letting Biden talk and then pointing out his lies rather than trying to talk over him so much. There were many times when Trump could have nailed Biden but failed to take advantage of the opportunity.

I thought it was a low blow to ask Trump about Charlottesville, when he has already clearly condemned white supremacy, but not ask Biden about BLM or his son’s ties to Ukraine, China, and Russia. But overall, I didn’t think Wallace was that bad.

I don’t think the debate helped either of them with undecided voters and I doubt it changed many people’s minds.
    Yep, one of the many lies of Sleepy Joe last night.

Biden says he doesn't support Green New Deal. His website says otherwise

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...cial-framework

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Yep, one of the many lies of Sleepy Joe last night.

Biden says he doesn't support Green New Deal. His website says otherwise

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...cial-framework
    He believes the Green New Deal is a “crucial framework” and then he identifies what the framework is...the teamwork “captures two basic truths, which are at the core of his plan: (1) the United States urgently needs to embrace greater ambition on an epic scale to meet the scope of this challenge, and (2) our environment and our economy are completely and totally connected.” But the Green New Deal is not the plan he supports. He has his own plan.

This really isn’t that hard to follow.

Trump was the one lying last night.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    so, um, i would publicly mock creflo dollar. i'd say it's a good sign if trump is mocking him privately.

it's a long article, and i didn't read it all, but what's the point? he's done plenty in public for christians to be concerned about. i don't see how this is newsworthy.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    He believes the Green New Deal is a “crucial framework” and then he identifies what the framework is...the teamwork “captures two basic truths, which are at the core of his plan: (1) the United States urgently needs to embrace greater ambition on an epic scale to meet the scope of this challenge, and (2) our environment and our economy are completely and totally connected.” But the Green New Deal is not the plan he supports. He has his own plan.

This really isn’t that hard to follow.

Trump was the one lying last night.
    biden conveniently has a plan for everything, which is exactly what the country needs, but he can't tell you the details. but rest assured, it's not that crazy plan that you don't like. it's a much better plan. but one that "embraces greater ambition on an epic scale", which is really good. for real.

sounds exactly like someone else about 4 years ago.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    biden conveniently has a plan for everything, which is exactly what the country needs, but he can't tell you the details. but rest assured, it's not that crazy plan that you don't like. it's a much better plan. but one that "embraces greater ambition on an epic scale", which is really good. for real.

sounds exactly like someone else about 4 years ago.
    Except without the incompetence, vanity and divisiveness. And that is what really counts.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Except without the incompetence, vanity and divisiveness. And that is what really counts.
    Sure thing little buddy.. while you are at it, can you tell us that Biden did not say , if you vote for Trump, you ain't black?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Sure thing little buddy.. while you are at it, can you tell us that Biden did not say , if you vote for Trump, you ain't black?
    Well, he has that right for some of us. I'm voting for Trump and I ain't black.

I hope Trump will follow the good advice he is getting for the next two debates and allow Biden to babble on. Of course, the so-called "moderators" will cover for Biden, just as Wallace did, only worse.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Well, he has that right for some of us. I'm voting for Trump and I ain't black.

I hope Trump will follow the good advice he is getting for the next two debates and allow Biden to babble on. Of course, the so-called "moderators" will cover for Biden, just as Wallace did, only worse.
    If I heard the television correctly last night, I believe they said that the next "moderator" was a former intern for Biden, and another democratic senator. I'm sure he has no political bias at all.. My wife, who has not been political at all, watched the first debate the other night, even more closely than I did. I didn't say or make any comments other than a comment about how they were both talking over each other. The next day, on NBC, they talked about the debate and showed clips, set up stories etc. She was watching that, and kept saying "that's not right", or "why didn't they play Biden saying ___" She basically became red pilled on how biased the MSM is... glad she reached that decision on her own.

So, Biden and his camp say it is unfair to ask about his SC nominees' list and to ask him to give some details about all his "plans," but they bristle at Trump's camp for refusing to "recite after me..." when the lamestream media tries to plant words in the president's mouth. Yeah, I get it, it's just the commie media dutifully following their marching orders. Still...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So, Biden and his camp say it is unfair to ask about his SC nominees' list and to ask him to give some details about all his "plans," but they bristle at Trump's camp for refusing to "recite after me..." when the lamestream media tries to plant words in the president's mouth. Yeah, I get it, it's just the commie media dutifully following their marching orders. Still...
    3 Reporters pressed Joe today about packing the courts or not.. He refused to answer.. This is what you have.. a person running for POTUS, who refuses to talk about his positions. He is saying that Trump nominating ACB to the court is unconstitutional and illegitimate, which is nothing but a complete lie..

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    3 Reporters pressed Joe today about packing the courts or not.. He refused to answer.. This is what you have.. a person running for POTUS, who refuses to talk about his positions. He is saying that Trump nominating ACB to the court is unconstitutional and illegitimate, which is nothing but a complete lie..
    He'd be wrong about that. But, it's also not unconstitutional or illegitimate to "pack" the court. Once the might makes right train gets rolling, it's pretty tough to stop.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread