+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 197 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Mitt throwing his hat in the ring?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Mitt throwing his hat in the ring?
    OMG, not again!

He will be the darling of the media until the dems choose their representative, then they will turn on him and he will be looking foolish again. I would vote for Nancy Pelosi before I'd vote for that warm bucket of spit.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    OMG, not again!

He will be the darling of the media until the dems choose their representative, then they will turn on him and he will be looking foolish again. I would vote for Nancy Pelosi before I'd vote for that warm bucket of spit.
    Yeah he is a loser. Should have won when he had the chance, but he decided he would be all PC and not upset Obama voters.

He really is what democrats were 30 years ago.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We get rid of "the flake" from Arizona and gain Mitt the Chitt. Fortunately, IF the GOP has any gonads at all, with a slightly larger margin, we don't have to worry as much about the fake conservatives like Susan Collins and the couple of others.

I don't think Romney will challenge Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination. If he still harbors WH ambition he's targeting 2024. He won't win it then either, but the ego and arrogance of these narcissistic politicians knows no bounds.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    OMG, not again!

Not me! I would NEVER vote for Pelosi! She is an enemy of the USA. A piece of slimy chit. Romney is a self-serving jerk. If it came down to a choice between those two....well, the country would be in deep doo-doo...I'd have to vote for Romney. The old "lesser of two evils" ploy.

But PLEASE, let's never let it come down (and it would be waaaaaaaaaay down too) to such a choice.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Not me! I would NEVER vote for Pelosi! She is an enemy of the USA. A piece of slimy chit. Romney is a self-serving jerk. If it came down to a choice between those two....well, the country would be in deep doo-doo...I'd have to vote for Romney. The old "lesser of two evils" ploy.

But PLEASE, let's never let it come down (and it would be waaaaaaaaaay down too) to such a choice.
    Yeah, I went too far. I would never vote for Pelosi.

I see some dem has introduced a bill to get rid of the electorial college. Won't that have to be done via Constitutional amendment? Except for New York and California (and maybe Illinois), which states would vote to destroy their power and give it to....well...New York and California? Another indication of someone suffering from TDS?

Just looked at the article again. It is worse than I thought. The idea is that the state's electorial votes would go to the winner of the most popular votes in the country no matter how the state's population voted. My God, are people really that stupid? Voting would cease in those states!

58,000 illegals have been voting in Texas, for at least the last 3 elections, we know of. Pennsylvania has 100,000 illegals registered to vote. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. It's as many of us have been saying, there IS voter fraud going on. And it might be worse than we had imagined.

On another note, campaign workers for the commie libs, for Warren et al, are asking to be paid $15/hour which is what the libs are running on. These workers also want benefits, such as healthcare. Of course, for Pocahontas, Sanders, and that lot it's always, "do as we say, not as we do."

And, a Democrap strategist is warning that if there are 20+ candidates for the 'crap nomination that will spread financial support thin, not allowing any candidate enough to mount an effective national campaign. I don't think that'll be problem as the lamestream media will provide plenty of free advertising for 'em all.

I am surprised things have started so slowly. There have only been a few to officially announce, and launch campaigns, and we are at the end of January, within two years of the election. The 2020 POTUS election is 21 months away. Primaries begin in less than a year.

I was wrong, or hadn't seen the final numbers. There are 95,000 illegals registered to vote in Texas.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I was wrong, or hadn't seen the final numbers. There are 95,000 illegals registered to vote in Texas.
    Nope.

Keith Ingram, the state’s director of elections, wrote in the memo that the information on the number of non-citizens on voting rolls should be treated as “WEAK” matches, meaning county officials need to further investigate the cases.

Among the 95,000 registered voters who may be non-citizens, the number state officials said actually cast ballots in at least one election — 58,000 — also lacks context. The Texas Tribune reported the number covers elections from 1996-2018, a 22-year time span Paxton did not mention in his statement.

50,000 Texans became naturalized citizens each year and it was “highly suspect” that the memo took that into account.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/01...gn=trib-social

Yep.

They got caught and are now trying to cover it up.

I think Daddy Starbucks should run. We need more businessmen, outside the Swamp, to run.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we are supposed to be okay and not want things fixed because of the amount of time covered by the stats provided? We are supposed to give BHO a pass for doubling the debt in 8 years, but chastise Trump for the debt going up $2tril while trying to get our economy back on track? Double standard much? I know Goosey claims he isn’t a BHO supporter, so surely he agrees there is a massive double standard.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Substitute just about any name in America for Trump and they won’t get near as much grief for the same actions, policies, or things that occur in society while they are in office.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I criticized BHO, so no double standard here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I criticized BHO, so no double standard here.
    That’s why I said you would agree about the double standard. You criticized BHO, but you are part of a minority group of people who don’t identify as conservative who also criticized BHO.

+ Reply to Thread