+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So, tell me what Trump did wrong with regards to that promise? Fact is, Trump gave it everything, and his constituents know it. But Trump was undermined by an old, bitter, traitor, with a black heart, in John McCain. Clearly he underestimated the depth of the deception in the swamp.

It's also not over yet. When Republicans gain control of the House, Senate and POTUS this Nov, it will be game over. You never Trumper's will be remembered like the old Black Sox of 1919. LOL!
    America will prosper like never before and the Dems will start impeachment on Jan. 21, 2021.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Thank God that's not how this country works. And nobody who liked John McCain disliked him after his no vote. All the Trumpsters already hated him. McCain voted no because of another Trump broken promise...he had no replacement for Obamacare.

But, predictably, you spin all Trump's failures off on somebody else. Maybe in Russia Trump would be a great leader because he wouldn't actually have to lead. He could just dictate. That's not the way it works here. He has to LEAD. And that is something he's never shown an ability to do. He doesn't even really lead his followers...he just says whatever catch phrase Bannon or Hannity tells him will tickle the ears of his incredibly uncritical supporters.
    The Dems that were voted in refused to follow as they planned impeachment prior to Trump taking office. Difficult to lead crybabies. Everything considered Trump has lead quite well.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    The point is Trump didn't make empty promises just to get elected. He followed through on every one and did his best to make them law. You know that and are just criticizing him like Dems do. Like the Kung Flu is his fault. Just nonsense from the left. Please explain why the "impeachers" were guilty of what they impeached Trump for and are reportedly planning another if he is reelected. The Democratic Party has made it painfully obvious they are not pro America.
    Well, he promised to balance the budget and eliminate federal debt.

He promised Mexico would pay for a border wall.

He promised to eliminate the carried interest loophole.

He promised to release his tax returns after the audit was completed.

The promises he kept no one should have wanted anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Well, he promised to balance the budget and eliminate federal debt.

He promised Mexico would pay for a border wall.

He promised to eliminate the carried interest loophole.

He promised to release his tax returns after the audit was completed.

The promises he kept no one should have wanted anyway.
    You proved the point

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

You proved the point
    i'm not sure i follow. it looks like he disproved it. maybe you can explain? while i disagree with his last line, it doesn't make the other points untrue.

why does everyone abandon all critical thinking when it comes to trump (on both sides)? you can criticize a guy and recognize where he fails, and still support him in general. you can dislike someone without assuming that everything he does is evil, racist, stupid, etc.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    you can criticize a guy and recognize where he fails, and still support him in general. you can dislike someone without assuming that everything he does is evil, racist, stupid, etc.
    No you can’t. That’s not allowed. You have to love everything about a person or hate everything about them. No fence riding allowed when it comes to this.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    No you can’t. That’s not allowed. You have to love everything about a person or hate everything about them. No fence riding allowed when it comes to this.
    I know you are being facetious, to make a point. It becomes an issue when you have one side that refuses to be anything other than strictly partisan, then it pushes the other side to adopt a partisan stance as well. Why should the other side...in this case the good guys on this forum, Trump supporters...offer any room for honest discussion when the "one side" does nothing but bash, post out-right lies, half-truths, and is also guilty of lies of omission? That is why a certain poster has negative credibility.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I know you are being facetious, to make a point. It becomes an issue when you have one side that refuses to be anything other than strictly partisan, then it pushes the other side to adopt a partisan stance as well. Why should the other side...in this case the good guys on this forum, Trump supporters...offer any room for honest discussion when the "one side" does nothing but bash, post out-right lies, half-truths, and is also guilty of lies of omission? That is why a certain poster has negative credibility.
    why should the "other side" add fuel to the fire by showing unthinking allegiance to someone who happens to be useful to their cause, thus making the "one side" feel justified in their unthinking opposition? is it ever right or mature to justify bad behavior by pointing at someone who is worse and saying "he started it"?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

why should the "other side" add fuel to the fire by showing unthinking allegiance to someone who happens to be useful to their cause, thus making the "one side" feel justified in their unthinking opposition? is it ever right or mature to justify bad behavior by pointing at someone who is worse and saying "he started it"?
    Whoa! that certainly isn't my point. Let me try it this way....WHY should I (for instance) offer any negative comments on Trump or some of his policies when there is a suffering TDS poster who floods this forum with constant posts of negativity, lies, half-truths, etc...that side of the story is being told. I (and some others) offer balance to the discussion.

I, on the other hand, have complimented obummer on a couple or events, and have posted how well the economy did under Slick Willy during his 8-year tenure. But then...I have integrity, honesty, and credibility. And! for the record, I HAVE criticized Trump before...on his silly tweeting and some of his unnecessary rhetoric, and on how he initially handled the announcing of us pulling out of Syria and exposing the Kurds to the attack by the Turks.

If you think the anti-Trumpers need more reinforcements, then jump in!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

One of the things Trump has caved on like the bests of politicians and the worst of business people is the pre-existing clause in Obama care. Most Trump haters think that is a good thing, but you won't hear of them patting him on the back for it.

i'm not sure i follow. it looks like he disproved it. maybe you can explain? while i disagree with his last line, it doesn't make the other points untrue.

why does everyone abandon all critical thinking when it comes to trump (on both sides)? you can criticize a guy and recognize where he fails, and still support him in general. you can dislike someone without assuming that everything he does is evil, racist, stupid, etc.
    Trump can't force his goals
    into law. Some of the criticisms are not of campaign
    goals

Trump can't force his goals
    into law. Some of the criticisms are not of campaign
    goals
    at least one of those things was within his power to do. his actions don't give me much confidence that he was serious about a couple of the others.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    One of the things Trump has caved on like the bests of politicians and the worst of business people is the pre-existing clause in Obama care. Most Trump haters think that is a good thing, but you won't hear of them patting him on the back for it.
    Caved? He campaigned on keeping the pre-ex clause.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Whoa! that certainly isn't my point. Let me try it this way....WHY should I (for instance) offer any negative comments on Trump or some of his policies when there is a suffering TDS poster who floods this forum with constant posts of negativity, lies, half-truths, etc...that side of the story is being told. I (and some others) offer balance to the discussion.

I, on the other hand, have complimented obummer on a couple or events, and have posted how well the economy did under Slick Willy during his 8-year tenure. But then...I have integrity, honesty, and credibility. And! for the record, I HAVE criticized Trump before...on his silly tweeting and some of his unnecessary rhetoric, and on how he initially handled the announcing of us pulling out of Syria and exposing the Kurds to the attack by the Turks.

If you think the anti-Trumpers need more reinforcements, then jump in!
    i'm not saying you should be the one offering negative comments. just asking why you go out of your way to defend him when he's petty and vindictive, makes poor decisions, or fails to live up to his own self-built hype.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Caved? He campaigned on keeping the pre-ex clause.
    No he didn’t. He campaigned on abolishing Obama Care. Then he realized most of the sheeple were in favor of the preX so he went with that part. He and those who favor it are wrong

+ Reply to Thread