+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 197 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    LOL!

and BTW as promised, I am adding turbo to y'alls list.

If Trump lies and lies and that's all he does, then that just gives Biden more ammo to smoke him in the debate. That's also what that Clinton dude said. Just another reason for Biden to debate him.
    The Clinton dude is wrong. HRC worked Trump over on the facts in 2016 debates, but that doesn’t matter to low information voters.

The debates will be a circus, and the clown always has the advantage there.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Lame excuses! Never mind, I know the REAL truth.

Chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!! Bawahh! LOL at you...and Creepy, sleepy Joe!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Will there be any debates, let alone the three currently scheduled? The Left is pushing hard for no debates at all. They will get support from left-leaning institutions who will cite fear of the China Virus for the reason to cancel the debate at their venue. But...why have an audience? Just have Trump and Biden on the stage...6 feet apart...and televise the debates.

A former Clinton campaign person was on TV and says Biden should agree to the debates. He says Trump is stupid, with an IQ barely above 80, and Biden as a good Lefty is sharp as a tack. That "right" is on the side of Biden and all of that will be made obvious in the debates where Trump can't hide, can't run from his record. I agree! Go for it Joe!

I am sure our resident libs agree, right Goosey? Jubru? johnny? Champ? Trump is stupid! He couldn't find his way out of a phone booth...with a map! All you anti-Trumpers should be screaming for the debates, and why stop at 3? Biden will smoke him in the debates. Biden, sharp as a tack, and Trump a blithering moron.

I am sure given the HUGE advantage Biden has over Trump, we will see multiple debates. Well, I won't watch them. It'll be like watching your favorite football team getting clobbered 49-3! No fun at all. But you Bidenites, you anti-Trumpers will relish the chance.

Er, right?
    1. Man, the anchor has really moved on "liberal" hasn't it?
    2. I do think there should probably be debates. Just because it's the norm and expected. I wouldn't watch a Biden/Trump debate for $100 personally. But it seems at least some expectation is there.
    3. I also agree that at this point it's probably kind of a waste of time. Trump's biggest fans will back him literally no matter how he comes off in a debate. And it's hard to think of what he could say to win over the other side. I guess there would be a slim chance that some of the "lesser of two evil" voters who held their nose the last time could get that final straw to back off (and vote the other way, third candidate, or sit this one out). But again, at this point, don't we know who he is? Best guess is both sides declare victory and pull some sound-bytes and the end result changes virtually no actual votes.
    4. I know you're being sarcastic, but I'll ask anyway - as a Trump supporter, do you really think he helps his chances for re-election by speaking in public? I tend to disagree with the content of what he says, but even when I happen to agree with him - hearing him speak. . .doesn't inspire confidence in me. Do you really find that he comes across as inspiring, intelligent, or at all competent when you hear him speak? Maybe it's just my southern prejudice towards his accent (or again, my frequent disagreement with his points or skepticism on his facts) but even pre-presidential run I never heard Donald Trump speak and thought he was doing himself any favors - but again, clearly others disagree (or do they - at least some of his support is in spite of what he says rather than because of it, right?).
    5. So again - sarcasm aside - as a Trump supporter, you really want to see him in a debate? Do you think that's something he's good at? And good enough to swing votes his way? Or stir up his base by "owning the libs so hard" in a debate? Is that your wish? Seriously asking.

Varsity Bulldog frogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to all frogdog's Avatar

This is easy it is not even close, the Democrats have moved so far left that they are Marxist in policy. Anyone that does not believe that is just not paying attention. If you truly believe America and it’s economy is not the best in the world then vote for the Marxist, but at least be honest about it and declare that you are in favor of Marxism.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The BIG question is this: why is Biden, and his handlers, running for cover on the subject of debates, and why is Trump and his campaign clamoring for more than the just the original three?

If I were a neutral party I would say Biden is afraid and has something to hide. I also think that's what a good portion of that undecided vote, maybe 10% of the electorate, will think as well.

Flashback to 2012...remember Romney smoked obummer in Debate #1. Really hammered him hard and temporarily turned the polls, the election, on its head. Of course being the candy-azz he is, Romney let obummer up off the mat, and then obummer turned the tables on him the remaining debates. Had Romney had any balls, and wasn't afraid to be branded as a racist for "attacking the black guy," he could have finished obummer off at the end of Debate 1 and then in Debate 2. But, he backed off, and that was all obummer needed to regain the edge. So, don't tell me the debates don't matter.

I also think Trump drilled Krooked Killary in the debates. He had least pushed himself into the arena where he had a chance. He seized the momentum and after the first debate, undecideds and even Killary-leaners, started listening to what he had to say.

Killary tried to play defense...you know that old, tried and untrue, prevent defense and ride what she thought was a safe lead in the polls. Wrong!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    as a Trump supporter, do you really think he helps his chances for re-election by speaking in public?
    The BIG question is this: why is Biden, and his handlers, running for cover on the subject of debates, and why is Trump and his campaign clamoring for more than the just the original three?

If I were a neutral party I would say Biden is afraid and has something to hide. I also think that's what a good portion of that undecided vote, maybe 10% of the electorate, will think as well.
    Flashback to 2012...remember Romney smoked obummer in Debate #1. Really hammered him hard and temporarily turned the polls, the election, on its head. Of course being the candy-azz he is, Romney let obummer up off the mat, and then obummer turned the tables on him the remaining debates. Had Romney had any balls, and wasn't afraid to be branded as a racist for "attacking the black guy," he could have finished obummer off at the end of Debate 1 and then in Debate 2. But, he backed off, and that was all obummer needed to regain the edge. So, don't tell me the debates don't matter.

I also think Trump drilled Krooked Killary in the debates. He had least pushed himself into the arena where he had a chance. He seized the momentum and after the first debate, undecideds and even Killary-leaners, started listening to what he had to say.

Killary tried to play defense...you know that old, tried and untrue, prevent defense and ride what she thought was a safe lead in the polls. Wrong!
    So. . . yes, then?

As a Trump supporter you think a public debate helps his election chances and hurts Biden's election chances? I don't have an agenda (here) or even any more follow up questions (I imagine this thread will continue down the usual path and I'll unsubscribe shortly).

Just curious. I would have thought the opposite in general.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

So. . . yes, then?

As a Trump supporter you think a public debate helps his election chances and hurts Biden's election chances? I don't have an agenda (here) or even any more follow up questions (I imagine this thread will continue down the usual path and I'll unsubscribe shortly).

I think those that pay no attention to what is going on in the world - those that watch fake news will have an opportunity to watch Biden in action. It is quite interesting to see him and anyone that watched Weekend at Bernie's will think of it during the debate. He is clearly clueless, and Trump will eat his lunch. Will that help Trump I think it will. Those that don't care are more likely to stay home.

as a Trump supporter, do you really think he helps his chances for re-election by speaking in public?

So. . . yes, then?

So. . . yes, then?

What makes you think I am a Trump supporter?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

CNN's April Ryan 'cannot wait' to see 'armed forces' pull Trump out of the White House

quote:

“There’s going to be a split-screen on Jan. 20, 2021. If Joe Biden is now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you will have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that split-screen,” Ryan said.
    quote:

Hillary Clinton, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., and Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., have also recently expressed concern that Trump will refuse to leave the White House if he loses the election, with many prominent liberals claiming Trump’s rhetoric dismissing mail-in ballots is the foundation for the theory.
    This is absolutely hilarious considering it is the Democratic Party who has refused to except the results of the 2016 election and have been doing everything they possibly can to overturn the election.

What makes you think I am a Trump supporter?
    I mean, what? The post below for a start. And. . .the post I was responding to initially. And most of what you've said in this forum over the last 4 years. I mean, if not. . . I guess the same question applies?

Whether a Trump supporter or not, I'm curious as to whether you see him engaging in public debate as helpful for his re-election hopes? His debate skills are a plus in this election? Do you really think that's the case? I won't argue if you do, but I'm truly wondering if that's something you think (or others who would like to chime in, particularly those who support him).

I've already admitted I was wrong about Trump. I pushed the button for him in 2016 as an anti-Killary vote, and never really expected anything great, or even remotely "good" to come from his presidency. If anything I thought he might be a RINO-like Republican which is only measurably slightly better than the average so-called "moderate Democrap." But, he turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

First, he kept his promises to build the wall, get us fair trade deals, rebuild the military, while at the same time, avoiding stupid, useless wars that just get our people killed. He undid just about ALL of obummer's stupid-ass regulations on business, which mostly hampered small businesses. He lowered our taxes. He has made NATO countries pony-up their fair share. He destroyed ISIS...the creation of obummer's...by simply removing more of obummer's stupid-ass restrictions on our troops. He has re-established strong ties with India. He has tried to get North Korea to step away from the brink. America is respected again around the world, even by our enemies with the right kind of respect. They don't like us, even more now, but they do respect us. And, so on...

All the while he was accomplishing these great things for us, he had to put up with the most bullshit of any POTUS has had to deal with. Donald Trump is a great, great, great man, a great American! He is a God-send when this nation, and indeed, the free world needed someone just like him to stand up to the factions of evil globalists.

And to think back in 2016 all I wanted was for him to beat that evil bitch and deny her the White House. I was wrong.

I'm sorry, inudesu, but you have me confused with someone who has an interest in politics. I don't dwell on such matters.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Got to live this one. Yes our resident regressives love a good commie for President. China, Cuba and Russia want Biden to win as well. Must make y’all proud to be a Regressive Democrat.

Communist Party leader Bob Avakian has announced his support for former Vice President Joe Biden in the upcoming presidential election.

Avakian, the founder and leader of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA, told his followers in a statement on Saturday that they should vote for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ses-joe-biden/

But, I did some quick research on the topic...I would have to say, yes, Trump would crush Biden in the debates. There are lots of pundits who share that view. Biden's own people, and those supporting him, are encouraging him to avoid the debates. That speaks volumes.

+ Reply to Thread