+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 197 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2947

Thread: Presidential Election 2020

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Presidential Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The reason is that America has become weaker under Trump and Russia’s sphere of influence has grown. Things are working just as they planned.
    Maybe via the regressive Dem’s destructive plans and lawless tactics in line with Putin’s.
    Remember it’s the Liberal Dem’s that are Putin’s pawns that do his bidding. Never Trump or the conservative wing.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    LOL at you, you naive fool.
    Teach me the ways of the swamp 80!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Yep, something like $6,000 or so I hear. Like Trump said back in 2016 he and his family have donated to all kinds of politicians, Dems and Repubs, and anyone else they thought could help them in their private business. So? That's the same reason any of us do so. I donate to candidates who I think can help me later...I donated to two Dem state officials because I knew they were shoe-ins to win the election and I wanted them on the hook...kind of...when I ask for a favor.

Yeah, I know, you're shocked! Trump admitted freely, years ago, that's why he did it. LOL at you, you naive fool.
    Lol at you for believing that someone that benefits from the swamp would change it. How naive is that?!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Lol at you for believing that someone that benefits from the swamp would change it. How naive is that?!
    Very naive...but your naivety knows no bounds!

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Yep, something like $6,000 or so I hear. Like Trump said back in 2016 he and his family have donated to all kinds of politicians, Dems and Repubs, and anyone else they thought could help them in their private business. So? That's the same reason any of us do so. I donate to candidates who I think can help me later...I donated to two Dem state officials because I knew they were shoe-ins to win the election and I wanted them on the hook...kind of...when I ask for a favor.

Yeah, I know, you're shocked! Trump admitted freely, years ago, that's why he did it. LOL at you, you naive fool.
    That’s been a while back.

Was he a Democrat or a Republican then?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It's pronounced Kam (as in "com") a -lah. Like most anyone else if I saw a name "Kamala" I would assume it rhymed with "Pamala." The Kam pronounced to rhyme with "Pam" or "ham." But, it's not.

Tucker used the "ham" rhyme and was then roundly criticized for it by a group of low-IQ, worthless POS on CNN. Some of the panel said, even if it was unintentional it was still disrespectful because Tucker (his staff) didn't care enough to learn how her name is pronounced. Okay...Tucker apologized last night and said he would remember to use the correct pronunciation from now on.

Well...Joe Biden to the rescue. After that segment ran, good ole Biden introduces his new running mate, as [drum roll]....Kam (ham)-a-lah. LOL!!! Oh! how disrespectful! Amazingly, that same CNN panel was quiet...

It's easy to remember how to pronounce her name, it is Kam "Com" as in COMmie!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

It's pronounced Kam (as in "com") a -lah. Like most anyone else if I saw a name "Kamala" I would assume it rhymed with "Pamala." The Kam pronounced to rhyme with "Pam" or "ham." But, it's not.

Tucker used the "ham" rhyme and was then roundly criticized for it by a group of low-IQ, worthless POS on CNN. Some of the panel said, even if it was unintentional it was still disrespectful because Tucker (his staff) didn't care enough to learn how her name is pronounced. Okay...Tucker apologized last night and said he would remember to use the correct pronunciation from now on.

Well...Joe Biden to the rescue. After that segment ran, good ole Biden introduces his new running mate, as [drum roll]....Kam (ham)-a-lah. LOL!!! Oh! how disrespectful! Amazingly, that same CNN panel was quiet...

It's easy to remember how to pronounce her name, it is Kam "Com" as in COMmie!
    Technically, viewers of FoxNews are less informed than people who watch no news at all. That is remarkable.

Technically, viewers of FoxNews are less informed than people who watch no news at all. That is remarkable.
    What's "remarkable?" I ask this question with an air of caution since you think the sun rising in the morning..."Wow! and there it is again!"...as being remarkable

What's "remarkable?" I ask this question with an air of caution since you think the sun rising in the morning..."Wow! and there it is again!"...as being remarkable
    The idea that going to a “news” source and ending up less informed than if you didn’t go to the source in the first place. That is remarkable.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Have you started watching FoxNews 24/7?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

So laughable.

And here the cheater, double standard regressive Dems and media go again.

Published 6 hours ago

Dems' 'rules' to media on Biden VP pick exposes hypocritical treatment of conservative women
    Conservative women know how to handle personal and unfair coverage because that’s what they mostly receive

Media organizations have just been warned by the Democratic Party machine that they better be very, very careful with how they cover presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential choice — just revealed to be Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif. Any criticism of the expected woman will be considered racist and sexist, we are told. Oh, they wrap up that threat in a word salad, but that’s the bottom line: There should be second and even third thoughts about any criticism of Mr. Biden’s VP pick.

An actual memo went out from an ad hoc group of Democratic operatives (pretending to be advocates for women) to media organizations with orders on how to proceed with their coverage. The fact that they expected this partisan missive to be accepted and adhered to by media entities tells you all you need to know about the problem with today’s legacy media.

For decades, the Democrats have enjoyed a pliant media. Ranging from covering up for John F. Kennedy’s affairs, to ignoring Hillary Clinton’s health and corruption issues during the 2016 race, the media certainly have never needed such a public reminder about their duty to handle a Democratic politician like a fragile and special, golden egg. So why now?

More

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dems...al-tammy-bruce

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    So laughable but very sad.
    Liberal regressive Dems are so weak!

And here the cheater, double standard regressive Dems and media go again.

Published 6 hours ago

Dems' 'rules' to media on Biden VP pick exposes hypocritical treatment of conservative women
    Conservative women know how to handle personal and unfair coverage because that’s what they mostly receive

Media organizations have just been warned by the Democratic Party machine that they better be very, very careful with how they cover presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential choice — just revealed to be Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif. Any criticism of the expected woman will be considered racist and sexist, we are told. Oh, they wrap up that threat in a word salad, but that’s the bottom line: There should be second and even third thoughts about any criticism of Mr. Biden’s VP pick.

An actual memo went out from an ad hoc group of Democratic operatives (pretending to be advocates for women) to media organizations with orders on how to proceed with their coverage. The fact that they expected this partisan missive to be accepted and adhered to by media entities tells you all you need to know about the problem with today’s legacy media.

For decades, the Democrats have enjoyed a pliant media. Ranging from covering up for John F. Kennedy’s affairs, to ignoring Hillary Clinton’s health and corruption issues during the 2016 race, the media certainly have never needed such a public reminder about their duty to handle a Democratic politician like a fragile and special, golden egg. So why now?

More

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dems...al-tammy-bruce
    Weak liberal regressive Dems.

Here goes the lame Marxist American media of the regressive Dems. cheating and ignoring the real issues and facts needing to be produced.

Published Yesterday

Health questions for Biden off-limits for media, unlike Reagan, McCain and Trump
    'At no time in recent memory has a presidential nominee's physical and mental health been more important,' professor says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-bi...n-mccain-trump

The idea that going to a “news” source and ending up less informed than if you didn’t go to the source in the first place. That is remarkable.

You are so stooooooooooooooooopid!

Hum....”rut row”!

Prominent author posts Kamala Harris' family history of owning slaves
    'Seems to be descended less from the legacy of Frederick Douglass than the plantation itself'

Dinesh D'Souza, a prominent author and filmmaker whose political critiques have gotten much attention in recent years, has posted online what he explains is his documentation of the 200 slaves owned by Kamala Harris' great-great-great-grandfather.

"African-American in the American context generally means having a direct relationship to the experiences of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow so on," he told her. "Very interestingly, Kamala Harris' father, Donald, a Stanford professor, wrote an article in a Jamaican magazine several years ago, claiming, in fact sort of boasting, that he was descended from the largest slave owner, slave owner in Jamaica, one of the largest slave owners in Jamaica, a fellow named Hamilton Brown.

"The point I want to make and the reason this is interesting is because there's been this effort in the Democratic Party and on the left to eradicate all connections to the slave plantation. And the point I'm trying to make is that Kamala Harris seems to be descended less from the legacy of, let's say, Frederick Douglass, than she is from the legacy of the plantation itself."

More

https://www.wnd.com/2020/08/prominen...owning-slaves/

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Israel and UAE strike historic peace deal.. Biden attempts to take credit...

What a baffoon!!!

Yes, they have been trying on a ME Peace deal for decades, and across multiple administrations(Since Carter) .... this admin got it done.. This has to ruffle the underwear of a few liberals... Even Goosey has to give props on this one.

+ Reply to Thread