+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why is it so hard to be a DAWGS fan?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Why is it so hard to be a DAWGS fan?

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I sincerely miss being passionate about Tech football, getting angry or elated about games. Now I watch the games, if I have absolutely nothing else to do, I may go to one. When I'm there I'm pretty disinterested in what is going on. The one thing in life that I was passionate about above all else has been killed. Slowly suffocated by apathy.
    This^^^^.. my wife and I were talking about this yesterday. She asked me how would I have felt if Tech had won. I really had to think about that for a second, and the honest answer is that I wouldn't feel any different than I do now. I guess I've just become numb to it all.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    This^^^^.. my wife and I were talking about this yesterday. She asked me how would I have felt if Tech had won. I really had to think about that for a second, and the honest answer is that I wouldn't feel any different than I do now. I guess I've just become numb to it all.
    Yes, and the sad part is that we are being shamed for not enjoying the horrible football we've seen all year.

1/2 against lsu was decent.

1/2 against NT was decent

1/4 against USM was decent

Our defense has done their job except for the Miss State game when our offense only scored 3.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    We have problems.

- I don't want or expect Holtz to be fired. Nothing will change with him and the way he does things.

- MBB is the quickest and easiest way to begin to change things. Our AD will stick to doing nothing.

- Six home games in football next year. Our AD has a chance to work toward fans coming back and to change the game day atmosphere. He won't.
    Embrace the Suck!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread