+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WKU Attendance Next Saturday

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: WKU Attendance Next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg74 View Post
    ...with a headless horseman at the helm....
    Nah. A headless horseman would be exciting for fans and intimidating to opponents.

Were you thinking of a headless chicken?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Lined opend at Tech -11.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Lined opend at Tech -11.
    I didn't even look last night.

Thinking about going to watch lalaff at ulm for some exciting football after our game.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I didn't even look last night.

Thinking about going to watch lalaff at ulm for some exciting football after our game.
    Good thinking to scout out our bowl bowl opponent.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Good thinking to scout out our bowl bowl opponent.
    It would be a good time to put us in New Mexico or Hawaii. I don't see many Tech fans wanting to go to a bowl game this year.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

My crew thoroughly enjoyed the New Orleans bowl a few years ago. Something about walking from the hotel to the restaurant and then to the game inside the Dome makes it enjoyable. I also like how it's before the hustle bustle of the holidays and gluttony of other games. I would definitely go back there and I'm not a huge fan of New Orleans in general.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg74 View Post
    I had "sworn off" any commenting earlier this year...here and the "other" board too....but feel compelled to say this...the very SAD part about this weeks matchup is my very good family friend Mr Bobby Aillet is being honored at halftime for having given an athletic endowed scholarship, and nobody will be there to acknowledge it hardly...that is absolutely the ONLY reason I will be showing up for awhile, for his family....dont anybody lecture me on loyalty to team, etc, blah, blah...been around too long for all that......it's boringly bad football coached by an overly conservative, boring HC...with a headless horseman at the helm....embarassing product in reality...to be honest, I think this is what the majority of level headed and knowledgeable fans feel anyway....enough said, hope all have a wonderful Thanksgiving...
    Mr. Bobby is a great man! Thanks for posting because I will make sure to be there now.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

The students that I know think the same. The product is so lame even the die-hards find it hard to attend. Our AD is either clueless, powerless or thinks this is as good as it can be at Tech. Not sure which one but I guess if we finish 8-5 or 9-4 its gonna be considered another good year so why change a good thing, right?? However, in any business its the customers that determine success and failure. This year's attendance trend along with last year speaks volumes! Attendance this week will surely be sub 10K with maybe 2k on the East and 4-5K on the west. This is the one home game that has always had poor attendance and should be the one that really cheap tics are always made available BEFORE local school kids get our for break, like last week. Otherwise, you get 14-15k on good year and dreadful attendance this Saturday. I'm no marketing major though

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    The students that I know think the same. The product is so lame even the die-hards find it hard to attend. Our AD is either clueless, powerless or thinks this is as good as it can be at Tech. Not sure which one but I guess if we finish 8-5 or 9-4 its gonna be considered another good year so why change a good thing, right?? However, in any business its the customers that determine success and failure. This year's attendance trend along with last year speaks volumes! Attendance this week will surely be sub 10K with maybe 2k on the East and 4-5K on the west. This is the one home game that has always had poor attendance and should be the one that really cheap tics are always made available BEFORE local school kids get our for break, like last week. Otherwise, you get 14-15k on good year and dreadful attendance this Saturday. I'm no marketing major though
    Have you tried talking to your professors for extra credit if you help with the athletic marketing?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I WAS going to attend this game no-matter-what, buuuuut I took off last week to be with family during a medical emergency, SO I'm not able to get off from work enough now to travel for Thanksgiving/Tech game. Oh well...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    I WAS going to attend this game no-matter-what, buuuuut I took off last week to be with family during a medical emergency, SO I'm not able to get off from work enough now to travel for Thanksgiving/Tech game. Oh well...
    Praying for you and your family, whatever the situation.

Puppy DurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    The sad part is this game wouldnt get a big crowd even if we had a championship game on the line.
    BINGO! You are absolutely 100% correct

A game in Ruston this late in the season has so many built in excuses that anyone can find a reason not to go. Family gatherings, schools out, it’s cold, early kick, hunting season, bad product, bad gameday experience, and others I probably missed. Out of towners who make this game, you get major kudos from me.

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

LA Tech Sports‏Verified account @LATechSports 8m8 minutes ago

BLACK FRIDAY ALERT! All tickets to the @LATechFB game this Saturday are just $15 ALL week long! You'll also be entered to win pregame sideline passes and DAC access!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, a $6 discount. Really pulling out all the stops.

+ Reply to Thread