+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: WKU Attendance Next Saturday

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: WKU Attendance Next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I've been interpreting for you for years. Somewhere I forgot you speak a foreign language.
    I don't require perception and and translation skills to understand coach speak BS when I hear it.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

CoachSpeak BS? Anybody who comments on that is taking something to a third unrelated area.

I laughed this morning at the Ruston-WM coaches interviews and views on their game Friday.

Commenting on a coach's media interview is kinda like the weatherman. 50% accuracy is the norm.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    50% accuracy is the norm.
    I always strive to do good enough for govt work …

at least 70% of the time.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

TICKET OFFICE HOURS

The LA Tech Ticket Office will be closed on Thursday (11/22) and Friday (11/23) in observance of Thanksgiving.

The office is open today, Wednesday (11/21), from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. The East and West Box Offices at Joe Aillet Stadium will open Saturday morning at 8:30 AM.

As always, you can purchase your tickets 24/7 from latechsports.com/tickets.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Go Bulldogs!

Don't forget that this week only, you can score
    any available ticket to the WKU game for just $15! Follow the link below to purchase these special
    Black Friday discounted tickets!

This deal will not be available for day-of-game purchases, so make sure to secure your seats
    today!

Purchasing tickets enters you to win pregame sideline passes and premium DAC access for two! Those who have already purchased tickets and season ticket holders are automatically entered to win with no additional purchase necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/LATechAthle...type=3&theater

Offer Starts : November 18, 2018
    8:30 AM
    Offer Expires : November 23, 2018
    11:59 PM

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

This deal will not be available for day-of-game purchases, so make sure to secure your seats
    today!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

today!

Let’s be sure we eliminate any incentive of folks waking up Friday or Saturday and decide to drive to Ruston for a spur of the minute road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Let’s be sure we eliminate any incentive of folks waking up Friday or Saturday and decide to drive to Ruston for a spur of the minute road trip.
    It's obvious he does this crap on purpose and that he does not care about what he is getting paid to do. This is not the first time. None of his wealthy lemmings can defend this stupid crap.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I think the price should be available Saturday, but the price isnt the only part of the deal. The day-of purchases should just disqualify from getting the sideline passes and DACcess, and keep the discounted price.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Praying for you and your family, whatever the situation.
    Gracias! My father has come out okay and is now on his lengthy, but hopefully smooth, recovery!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Gracias! My father has come out okay and is now on his lengthy, but hopefully smooth, recovery!
    Great to know!

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Any tips on a good place to park on Saturday? I know from experience in years past - the lots near the stadium are reserved lots and I won't be allowed to park there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Any tips on a good place to park on Saturday? I know from experience in years past - the lots near the stadium are reserved lots and I won't be allowed to park there?
    Travel down Alabama toward Grambling. You can enter a small drive way on the S/SW side of the TAC where free tailgating is still allowed (for now). There should be plenty of spots right up to kickoff.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Travel down Alabama toward Grambling. You can enter a small drive way on the S/SW side of the TAC where free tailgating is still allowed (for now). There should be plenty of spots right up to kickoff.
    Okay, thanks! I think I have parked in a privately owned grass/dirt lot off Scott Drive in previous years, but it's been a few years since I have been to a game.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

today!
    Wow, that’s dumb. With a 3 month old I don’t plan ahead much on anything and would be purchasing at the get. Knowing I don’t have access to the discount on game day kind of disincentivizes me.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Ruston High's parking lot on Cooktown Road is available for a fee. I think some RHS group uses it as a fund raiser. I usually park behind the Lambright. That's a freebie. Last game we parked just south of where Caruthers and Neilson used to be.

With an 11:00 kick off and school out, I wouldn't bet on parking being an issue.

+ Reply to Thread