+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kee deserved her own thread

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Kee deserved her own thread

I am not sure if we have ever had an ESPN Player of the Week in WBB. Even in our glory years, this was elusive. I could be wrong about that. I know we have had a LOT of very deserving ones. Anyway, what a great honor!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was CUSA Player of the Week, as well...

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-b...n7zHm96VJaUFSM

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Kee deserved her own thread

Congrats to Kee! And it is good....SO GOOD!....to see some positive news about the Techsters out there. Great that we're getting some recognition.

Keep it going Techsters!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Kelia Shelton won the Ann Meyers Drysdale National Player of the week in 2013 after she scored 45 against UTSA.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am not sure if we have ever had an ESPN Player of the Week in WBB. Even in our glory years, this was elusive. I could be wrong about that. I know we have had a LOT of very deserving ones. Anyway, what a great honor!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was CUSA Player of the Week, as well...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

WOW! Nice!

+ Reply to Thread