+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/20: MBB vs Tougaloo - 87-68 Victory

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

11/20: MBB vs Tougaloo - 87-68 Victory

La Tech improves to 4-1 on the season with a 87-68 victory against Tougaloo.

Christon, Pemberton Lead LA Tech to Home Win

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Re: 11/20: MBB vs Tougaloo - 87-68 Victory

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    La Tech improves to 4-1 on the season with a 87-68 victory against Tougaloo.

Christon, Pemberton Lead LA Tech to Home Win
    Christon took twice as many shots as any other player except Langston. Shot over 50%. I know it's Tougaloo but he is turning into a much needed weapon.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Despite being down a guard in
    Derric Jean, as well as DaQuan Bracey not being 100 percent and Amorie Archibald leaving the game due to injury, the home Bulldogs were able to hold the visiting Bulldogs who were averaging 93 points per game to just 67.
    Also what's the word on this?

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Yes does anyone know the status of our guards? I didn't even know Jean was injured.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Woah all 3 injured? Thats not good.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by wmladawg View Post
    Yes does anyone know the status of our guards? I didn't even know Jean was injured.
    I believe Jean could have played, but I don’t think he’s 100% since offseason knee surgery. Bracey was injured late against Wichita State, and Archibald twisted his ankle against Tougaloo—I don’t think it was too severe (I hope not anyway).

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Thanks. It is good to know we are deep with our guard play.

+ Reply to Thread