+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 13

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Week 13

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You're looking for entertainment....go to a good movie, if you can find one.

OK is a joke. Michigan would beat OK....OSU, I'm not so sure, they suck. You said, "I don't believe fans turn out to see defense." Then ban defense! Or, change the rules, make tackling illegal. Yeah, that's the ticket! Every single play would be a scoring play! Bet you'd love that!

Back to the question....I KNOW Michigan deserves a spot over OK, if they both win out, and that's not even close. If OSU upsets Mich, and OK wins out, I would choose OK over OSU....especially just to see Bama crush OK! Now that another joke of a pretender, Wash State has been eliminated, it appears the 4th spot will come from a pool that includes: OK, the Mich-OSU winner, UGA, after they lose to Bama next week, and...that's it.

Now, if Bama loses, Clemson loses, ND loses...that'll shake up the CFP picture a lot. Even given that, OK would be a longshot, and they should be. The only way OK should get a nod for the 4th spot would be if at 12-1, they are sitting there after a rash of upsets, and the committee is like....damn! we need a 4th team! But who!??? Gotta have somebody....well, chit! I suppose so....
    I think Oklahoma would donkey stomp Meeechigan. Michigan could slow Oklahoma down but they are not going to stop them. And I don’t think Michigan’s offense could keep up.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I think Oklahoma would donkey stomp Meeechigan. Michigan could slow Oklahoma down but they are not going to stop them. And I don’t think Michigan’s offense could keep up.
    An offense of 11 90-yr-old grandmothers would score on OK's defense. Meeeechigan might have a mediocre offense....when they play against real teams....but they would suddenly find themselves scoring on every drive.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Anyway, this is part of the fun of being a sports' fan, especially when one doesn't really care if you're right or not. They got into a fairly heated discussion just now on Gameday arguing about UGA vs. Meeechigan for the current 4th spot. Some tempers flared....good stuff!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

An offense of 11 90-yr-old grandmothers would score on OK's defense. Meeeechigan might have a mediocre offense....when they play against real teams....but they would suddenly find themselves scoring on every drive.
    Michigan scored a whopping 20 against Northwestern. The same Northwestern that gave up 39 to Akron and lost. Duke beat Nortwestern more convincingly than Michigan did.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see them lose to OSU.

Michigan scored a whopping 20 against Northwestern. The same Northwestern that gave up 39 to Akron and lost. Duke beat Nortwestern more convincingly than Michigan did.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see them lose to OSU.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Ohio State was stomping Michigan early, but the Michigan Man has his team back in it at half. The refs are trying to keep Tulane out of a bowl game, gotta love dat! Tulane just got burned on a long TD pass. Navy & refs have got all caught up. 1:37 left in the 3rd quarter.

I guess you won’t have to wait to see Meeechigan get donkey stomped. 62-32 OSU with 5 minutes left.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving POS than Harbaugh.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Ohio State was stomping Michigan early, but the Michigan Man has his team back in it at half. The refs are trying to keep Tulane out of a bowl game, gotta love dat! Tulane just got burned on a long TD pass. Navy & refs have got all caught up. 1:37 left in the 3rd quarter.
    That escalated quickly!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

107.5 barely reached Monroe today. But the Tulane broadcasts are crystal clear in Monroe.

I guess you won’t have to wait to see Meeechigan get donkey stomped. 62-32 OSU with 5 minutes left.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving POS than Harbaugh.
    I'm a Bama fan.

Until they lose, then I'll switch to someone else.

I'm a Bama fan.

Until they lose, then I'll switch to someone else.
    Hey, I’m with you there. I like any team that can get under the skin of LSU.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Hey, I’m with you there. I like any team that can get under the skin of LSU.
    That is so one-sided now I am not sure Bama thinks of LSU as equals or even rivals.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I am enjoying watching Middle kick UAB in the teeth and then some.

Replay next Saturday in Murfreesboro for the championship.

FINAL
    UAB 3
    MT 27
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 11-24-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Ya mean cUAB went from rolling along to now having to play the CCG on the road?

Meanwhile ULALA edged ulm 31-28. The chickenhawks at 6-6 are on the bowl bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    That is so one-sided now I am not sure Bama thinks of LSU as equals or even rivals.
    Doesn’t matter, Alabama is the heads of LSU fans.

+ Reply to Thread