+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: WKU @ Tech 11/24

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WKU @ Tech 11/24

I cannot really boo a player, especially since this the end result all falls on HCSH and T'Mac.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Won't happen. TMac doesn't have the balls to do it.
    Nor the bills.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    Nor the bills.
    I would normally side with you on this, but this situation is literally a cancer, the fans, alumni, boosters, merchants, city and parish officials, etc..., all see it. There are a few that don't, but most do and I think there has to be a lot going on just beneath the surface right now.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Aweful goal play calling. We should have gotten a touchdown when we went for it on 4th but the bland plays into the pile of players dont work.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

I had a feeling they would take it down and they did, but their Facebook post was having a meltdown.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    I had a feeling they would take it down and they did, but their Facebook post was having a meltdown.
    It was last week too. They should've left up, I know it's bad to but it shows you're not weak.

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    I would normally side with you on this, but this situation is literally a cancer, the fans, alumni, boosters, merchants, city and parish officials, etc..., all see it. There are a few that don't, but most do and I think there has to be a lot going on just beneath the surface right now.
    I don't get to talk Tech with people daily/weekly living in Florida. Is this what the conversations seem to be when you are talking with folks in North Louisiana? Please elaborate (without mentioning names )

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    This is the best job Skip will have as a HC. Nobody wants him - only Tech. He has fulfilled all the prophecies from other fan bases that had him in the past - He would build a consistently avg to slightly above avg team & no more
    I’m beginning to wonder if I should just accept that as our destiny & be happy??
    I am glad to hear you say this. I agree and say the same thing. He had a BSC job and totally screwed that up. He was horrible, we hired him of the garbage dump for cheap. I am sure old Lou told him to take a WR coaching job, with the hope of maybe being an offensive coordinator again someday. Only Tech would be so screwed up to hire him.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

This feels a lot like 2013 with the added twist of a bowl we will certainly get blown out in. Bringing in Sokol in 2014 was great. Bringing in Driskell in 2015 was great. Bringing back Higgins in 2016 humbled me, and gives me pause to immediately jump on the fire Holtz bandwagon. But, if Skip intends to bring back this OC and QB next year....he needs to go.

We are going to a bowl game this season and the program feels like it is on life support! I kind of figured we would lose this game, even though WKU only had 2 wins, because the team has quit. That is a 100% coaching failure.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

When the thousand or so still at the game boo the starting QB coming back in the game, that should tell you something!

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    I don't get to talk Tech with people daily/weekly living in Florida. Is this what the conversations seem to be when you are talking with folks in North Louisiana? Please elaborate (without mentioning names )
    Some of that is assumption on my part just from the hints and tidbits of information I get at times and of course even some of that is speculation also. The point is, is that it is getting talked about, information is trickling down, so it's not solely conjecture that something could happen.

Starting to see some smoke, there is a fire somewhere, not sure if it is a campfire or a bonfire, but there is no-one around trying to put it out.

Just remember, If HCSH gets a bowl win, he gets a reprieve as usual!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, ultimately I was right....7-5. We didn't arrive at 7-5 quite the way I thought we might, but we did get there. I also have been warning y'all all year about this WKU game. They are really a 4-4 quality CUSA team. Which, granted, doesn't mean a damn thing in the big picture, but we're a 5-3 CUSA team so there was never that much difference between us.

This game reminded me of the 2013 Tulane game....which ironically is documented in that article linked back to USF. We are the better team, albeit not by much, and managed to bumble our way into an "L." Even when we blocked the punt....no less than 14 Tech players couldn't pick up the ball, instead we kicked thru the endzone. That was 5 pts right there. Missed FG, 3 more pts. Stuffed on 4th and goal...that drive should have yielded at least 3...so 5+3+3 = 11. Hmmm, we trailed by 8.

It's all Skippy Holtz. Nothing has changed since that Tulane game in 2013. BTW, wouldn't it be just fitting to draw Tulane in a bowl, and bungle our way to a big loss!? Would close the circle.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

ULALA is beating ulm 31-21 4th qtr. Winner will be 7-5 and bowl safe, loser will be 6-6 and not assured of a bowl, depending on what happens elsewhere. Regardless, I suppose the best thing that could happen to Tech football is to draw one of the UL-Xs and get smashed in a bowl game. Not just beat, but crushed! Hate it has to come to something like that, but if it means getting rid of Skippy....

Man! so this is what it has come to?

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Tech fans have gotten used to expecting games where the Bulldogs score more points than a game day west side ticket costs. And in today's college environment, that's not an unrealistic expectation.

Throw out the Southern game, achieving that expectation didn't happen once this year.

S AL - 30
    Southern - 54
    LSU - 21
    N TX - 29
    UAB - 7
    UTSA - 31
    UTEP - 31
    FL Atl - 21
    MS St - 3
    Rice - 28
    S MS - 20
    W KY - 15

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    This board is full of the most passionate Tech fans there are, and this thread is literally DEAD. We just lost to a 2-9 team on senior day, and few people even care. If the ones who have been here through thick and thin are beginning to lose heart, what does it say about the average fan? I say, we don’t have the bills not to change course. It’s like selling a bad stock, do you cut your losses and take a loss, or do you ride it to the bottom and lose everything?

+ Reply to Thread