+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No call in show?

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

No call in show?

?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: No call in show?

Yeah what the heck ?!?!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Let's do it here.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Skip. Why did we just lose to a 2 and 9 team?
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Well. They are the best 2 and 9 team EVAR.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Today was probably not the day to be taking calls, not sure that any of the questions or comments could have been understood as I am sure there would be "beeps" to cover up all of the profanity that would have been used! Would not have been much vocabulary left to play over the air.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

No show since there was only 20 minutes between the end of the football postgame and the start of the basketball pregame. And they always allow 15 minutes of time between local broadcasts even with the drivetime daily talk show.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    No show since there was only 20 minutes between the end of the football postgame and the start of the basketball pregame. And they always allow 15 minutes of time between local broadcasts even with the drivetime daily talk show.
    How convenient.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Skip. Why did we just lose to a 2 and 9 team?
    Well Mr D. Evil, I thought we competed. And I have to give them a lot of credit for what they’ve done up there - actually 30 points of credit to be precise.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

A call in show after this game would have been EPIC.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I thought about why after I realized it there was no show coming on...

KXKZ has been selling valuable air time cheap for us to have this show. They've been doing this for years. They've also had trouble getting a person to host the show on a regular basis. In particular they've had trouble getting a "Tech person" to host the show. I've been very critical of Mark Cramer's refusal to give "fan like" opinions on what goes on under Holtz. This year he has been very open and agreeable with most fans about how bad it really is. I'm glad no Tech fans, including Mark Cramer, had to be a part of any post game show today.

I'm sick to my stomach after what I saw today. Mostly because our HC, QB, and AD are more worried about themselves than EllAye Tech and being "ever loyal".

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Just a note about our AD. I sent him an email about doing something for the kids at the Methodist Children's Home . He said He would look into it and they were at the game today on the patio. Remember this when you discuss him and if you have any personal dealings you should thank him! These kids don't have many good things happen to them.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

What call-in show? Listen to LSU call-in especially after a loss - that’s a call in show. Ours is two Holtz worshippers talking about how wonderful we are after 90% of the fans leave nauseated. Our call in show is a joke. Deitirch is the only media member that will ask a tough question - all the others patronize Skip
    with slow pitch softballs.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Just a note about our AD. I sent him an email about doing something for the kids at the Methodist Children's Home . He said He would look into it and they were at the game today on the patio. Remember this when you discuss him and if you have any personal dealings you should thank him! These kids don't have many good things happen to them.
    This site had done more for the kids at the MCH than our AD has done so don't use what should be business as usual as some kind of great thing he did. He get's paid for what you had to remind him to do.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Just because he does something nice doesn’t mean he isn’t bad at his job. Nor does doing something nice for kids, excuse how he has and continues to treat others.

+ Reply to Thread