+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/26: MBB @ Delaware

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: 11/26: MBB @ Delaware

Has Connor Giblin ever called football that you know of?

I liked his detail and flow during the game Monday evening.

He was very smooth with his call of the game. There are a few areas he could clean up...and not sure how well his clock rundown would be received long term.

With Nitz, it is so hard to listen to anyone else....Nitz makes even the best PBP guys sound like amateur hour. Being able to listen to the game with Conner and not wanting to turn off the radio is a very positive sign for me.

I would like to see Conner and Nick White in the list to replace Dave....when that day comes.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 11/26: MBB @ Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Any one remember Bob Ramsey?
    One of my happiest days at Tech was when I heard that rick had left, then found out Dave was back. Could a day be any better?

There couldn't be any two people more different. Dave cares about people...Rick, er, Bob cares about Bob.

+ Reply to Thread