+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leah Beasley and a Great Idea

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Leah Beasley and a Great Idea

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Was she the one who brought in the woman with the little wagon to drag around the TAC basketball court and read fairy tales at halftime ??
    It was an experimental deal...

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

We got enough of a lightweight as a.d. now; can't imagine why anyone would even think of suggesting her..........................................

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

At least she has a TECH degree instead of a demon card.

Although I can think of one dude with a TECH degree that is imminently more qualified than either of them. Actually two.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I wish I could even hope for a change; I'm convinced we're stuck with what we got, probably for a long time ??

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

If you're looking for very professional promotions and a great Sports Marketing Department, look no further than UNT.

You guys already know about the "Wrestling Match" they sponsored after their home game against SMU earlier this season. My understanding is, it was a huge hit.

But UNT has also made an art out of producing these high quality "Beyond the Green" videos that the school uses to introduce fans to the many players in many sports. I'm sure the plan is, get the students and the fans to watch these videos, they will get to KNOW the players, and then they will care more about what happens on the field and courts to them and UNT. It's a brilliant way to connect potential fans and new students to the sports programs they are interested in. It also drives better attendance too.

https://meangreensports.com/sports/2018/8/6/beyondthegreen.aspx

Watch about 3 of these episodes of "Beyond the Green", and you will probably know more about UNT football than you do LA Tech football. I can't believe we don't do this.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    If you're looking for very professional promotions and a great Sports Marketing Department, look no further than UNT.

You guys already know about the "Wrestling Match" they sponsored after their home game against SMU earlier this season. My understanding is, it was a huge hit.

But UNT has also made an art out of producing these high quality "Beyond the Green" videos that the school uses to introduce fans to the many players in many sports. I'm sure the plan is, get the students and the fans to watch these videos, they will get to KNOW the players, and then they will care more about what happens on the field and courts to them and UNT. It's a brilliant way to connect potential fans and new students to the sports programs they are interested in. It also drives better attendance too.

Watch about 3 of these episodes of "Beyond the Green", and you will probably know more about UNT football than you do LA Tech football. I can't believe we don't do this.
    The production of these videos are nice. Good content and editing

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

You are spot on with that, it establishes a connection between the fans and those athletes and maybe even coaches that are featured. La Tech fans have lost that personal connection and feeling of ownership that it takes to create loyal and dedicated fans.

It is the simple things that we don't do and have the resources to do that are killing us, please, hire someone with some imagination and enthusiasm to run our Athletic Department!

Marty!!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Marty!!!!
    A Tech guy who actually wants the job, has experience, and has proven success in the business?

He never got a reply from the search committee.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    A Tech guy who actually wants the job, has experience, and has proven success in the business?

He never got a reply from the search committee.
    Who was on that search committee?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Who was on that search committee?
    The guys who wanted an SLC AD.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    You really holding a helmet sticker to that much importance?
    You must not know about the Texas A&M "bevels" debacle. It CAN be a big deal.

NoBevels.com

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Was at a big MSU fan's home yesterday evening when the MSU mascot "Bully" showed up at the door. The mascot with two other athletic department staff were taking the Egg Bowl (MSU vs. Ole Miss) trophy on a tour to MSU supporters homes through out Mississippi.

They told me that Leah Beasley is there boss and they love her. They said she's doing a great job.

I thought this was a brilliant move to keep donors engaged.

I tried to post a picture but could not figure out how to do it.
    All I can think when I read this is "damn how rich is your friend?"

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    All I can think when I read this is "damn how rich is your friend?"
    If he is a mid level donor like a $2500 level LTAC with season tickets then this holds its impact. If he is a way out there, more money than sense donor, and one of the few who gets this treatment, it loses its luster.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Was she the one who brought in the woman with the little wagon to drag around the TAC basketball court and read fairy tales at halftime ??
    She's also the one who got my phone number to call and tell me to delete some info I posted on the HOF BoaRD. I was like... Really?

+ Reply to Thread