+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arlington Cowboys defeat the soon-to-be Super Bowl Champs

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Arlington Cowboys defeat the soon-to-be Super Bowl Champs

Dallas 13
    No Aints 10

Good game, guys. The Aints were a little better than I thought they would be tonight. But at least the Cowboys didn't choose to run it up on the Aints with 1st and goal at the 1-yd line with only 2 min left.

The Cowboys held the Saints to only 170 yds of offense tonight.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: DALLAS COWBOYS DEFEAT the Aints

That may not happen again this season.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

As a Steeler fan and one without a dog in the hunt... It was a surprising outcome. Also HogDawg, keep classy. It seems to me that the more obnoxious fan base over the last several years, at least on this board, has belonged to the Saints. Maybe that is just a product of winning???

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

See ya in Da Dome!

Good game plan by the cowgirls and staff.

Our Saints laid an egg.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Was that the Saints or did the Bulldogs break out a black uni?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    As a Steeler fan and one without a dog in the hunt... It was a surprising outcome. Also HogDawg, keep classy. It seems to me that the more obnoxious fan base over the last several years, at least on this board, has belonged to the Saints. Maybe that is just a product of winning???
    I know exactly what you talking about. And I agree. I'm just fun'in with the many, MANY Aints fans here. Unfortunately, I still think the Aints will win the Super Bowl. Clearly they are the favorite as long as they don't have many more nights like this. 170 yds of offense?....Geeez.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is just what the Saints needed. Cowboys defense was outstanding, but it will light a fire under the Saints now for their march to the Superbowl! Just need to put this one behind us and move forward. Riding a winning streak like that wasn't going to last, so glad it happened now.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Not too surprising. The Saints, including Brees, were not sharp last week vs. Atlanta and that carried over to last night. But, the Saints did not lose the game....the Cowboys won it. Have you ever heard me preach: Defense wins Championships! I've mentioned that a time or two over the years...

Jaylon Smith I knew about, since I follow Notre Dame and pegged him to have a HUGE, HUGE NFL career... then he wrecked his knee in the Fiesta Bowl and his health was in question. But Dallas took a chance....which I called the "steal of that draft," and it paid off. That Vander Esch dude out of Boazy….wow! When Sean Lee comes back, if it were me, I'd have all three out there. Lee and Vander Esch in the middle, and Jaylon Smith as an OLB, coming on blitzes and generally being disruptive.

On offense Amari Cooper is a weapon. And together with Elliot, are two superstars who can bring it. Prescott has the tools to be a "good" QB. Remember, an NFL team does not need a "great" QB to win the Super Bowl. It's happened a lot....last year the Eagles won it with Nick Foles. Heck, the Ravens won it with Joe Flacco, not to mention some real duds at QB winning SBs over the decades. DEFENSE wins Super Bowls! And an opportunistic, "good enough" offense. Now....if you want to be a consistent SB contender....like the Patriots....then you need a great, "championship caliber" QB. But in any given year, a team can win without a Hall of Fame QB.

Once again, last night, Sean Payton blew it. It happens a lot when the Saints lose. Problem with Payton is he thinks he's a great coach, and that his chit doesn't stink. He is a great coach....but if you think you are, instead of just being humble and working even harder....then you get arrogant. It's not that he was out-coached....Dallas did EXACTY what I expected them to do...so I know Payton wasn't surprised or fooled....it's just that he thinks HE can defy physics and simply because it's him coaching, why! the other guys will simply melt away.

As a lifetime Saints' fan I KNOW Payton is the best we've ever had. So, I just roll with it and hope that he will get even better as a coach.

Meanwhile, don't be surprised with all this talk of the Saints, and the Rams, that it's not the Cowboys vs. Bears for the NFC title.

Have I mentioned that: Defense wins Championships!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Brees was never able to get comfortable. He looked nervous out there which is rare. Lawrence called his shot and the Cowboys did exactly what he said they would do and the Saints responded exactly how he said they would.

Hopefully we get a rematch in the playoffs because I like our chances. The Cowboys defense was legit though. I'm disappointed that Marshall couldn't play, because we could really use some help at receiver.

Hopefully this was a wakeup call and will help us win the super bowl like it did in 09.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

The saints offensive line lost the game.

The cowgirls obviously wanted this one and the saints couldn’t match their intensity

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

And I heard Ramchek left the locker room with an arm in a sling. NOT GOOD

Re: Arlington Cowboys defeat the soon-to-be Super Bowl Champs

.....So, now I see we've got Goober BB&B Administrators changing the title of my thread for me.....cause their team COULDN'T GET IT DONE ON THE FIELD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    The saints offensive line lost the game.

The cowgirls obviously wanted this one and the saints couldn’t match their intensity
    ....so, you're saying the Saints were beaten by a bunch of girls?

Actually, I've seen girls play better than that Saints offense Thursday night.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hum....ok this is tinfoil hat stuff but I would like to hear the real answer for what's happening. And yes the Saints sucked Thursday night.

I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation for this, but does make one wonder. The guy surely isn't helping out the Dallas cheerleaders with his earphones right behind HCSP. And WWL has stated it's not a photoshop. And they are now stating there was more than one of these cowboy shirted "workers" all around the Saint's bench at different times during the game. Weird as heck!

Sketchy Man in Cowboys Gear and Headset Spotted With Cell Phone on Saints Sideline

Attachments

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Really?

Well then that guy with the cell phone must have also read Brees' mind and somehow got the info to the Dallas defense, in some cases, after the ball was snapped. About 50% of the plays the Saints run are audibles called by Brees at the LOS, so I guess the guy with the phone was somehow able to intercept those signals too.

Nah! the Saints got arrogant and then got smacked by a very good defense. I think this will help the Saints make a real run at the Super Bowl. They may see the Cowboys again, or the Bears, who statistically are playing better than Dallas' defense is. I also think the NFC champion will be SB champion. So, for the NFC contenders the hardest part of the trip is reaching the SB.

The Saints need another go-to WR. Dez Bryant was gonna be that guy...but...and now they have brought in Brandon Marshall. The defense is playing well enough....when the O is clicking.

+ Reply to Thread