+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawaii Bowl Score Prediction Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hawaii Bowl Score Prediction Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors

Why watch? This is the last college game before three, bowl-less days. Not only should you watch, but hope it lasts five hours ... LA. TECH 34-28.
    https://www.staugustine.com/sports/2...h-all-39-games

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

And they got the "LA TECH" right.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    And they got the "LA TECH" right.
    I can live with all caps!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Hope it lasts 5 hours? Nah! it will only seem like 5 hours watching the boring Holtz/Smith offense.

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I love baiting little Chihuahua's like you. I just sit back and watch you yap away.

Weak...son...weak...

Bait and response is the name of the game. Your calling me a little man...weak. You forget La Tech's tendency to lose at Hawaii. We're an even match-up for many reasons and yet most of those reasons are not the same. You can complain all you want about home-field advantage and yet we haven't been able to win much on our home field this year. While it's true that Michigan State paid us a quarter million dollars not to play here...that was some time ago.

Little man syndrome is a willingness to butt heads against the SEC year in and year out. Little man syndrome is all about claiming to be the big frog in the CUSA. Oh...I meant to say BIG DOG. My bad.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    Weak...son...weak...

Bait and response is the name of the game. Your calling me a little man...weak. You forget La Tech's tendency to lose at Hawaii. We're an even match-up for many reasons and yet most of those reasons are not the same. You can complain all you want about home-field advantage and yet we haven't been able to win much on our home field this year. While it's true that Michigan State paid us a quarter million dollars not to play here...that was some time ago.

Little man syndrome is a willingness to butt heads against the SEC year in and year out. Little man syndrome is all about claiming to be the big frog in the CUSA. Oh...I meant to say BIG DOG. My bad.
    You're such a cute little toot.....

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Who said there’s no reason to be critical? You ever been in a locker room after a tough loss? I have.

None of that makes a player a cancer.
    But when you add this with Mom starting fights/arguments in the stands with other players' families on more than one occasion, it's more than "emotions" after a tough loss

When a respected high school coach tells his players in attendance with him at our games "that's how you don't carry yourself" and points directly at #8 and explains all the bad mannerisms and characteristics on the sideline - it's a problem and it creeps over into other areas of the team
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    it will only seem like 5 hours watching the boring Holtz/Smith offense.
    I've heard that the CIA is looking into this as a replacement torture for waterboarding.....

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    But when you add this with Mom starting fights/arguments in the stands with other players' families on more than one occasion, it's more than "emotions" after a tough loss

When a respected high school coach tells his players in attendance with him at our games "that's how you don't carry yourself" and points directly at #8 and explains all the bad mannerisms and characteristics on the sideline - it's a problem and it creeps over into other areas of the team
    Circumstantial evidence that leads to confirmation bias. Folks here WANT J'Mar to be the biggest problem because they know Skip isn't going anywhere. Some of J'Mar's harshest critics have readily admitted that our coaching is exacerbating his issues...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I've heard that the CIA is looking into this as a replacement torture for waterboarding.....
    Cruel and unusual punishment.

Circumstantial evidence that leads to confirmation bias. Folks here WANT J'Mar to be the biggest problem because they know Skip isn't going anywhere. Some of J'Mar's harshest critics have readily admitted that our coaching is exacerbating his issues...
    Nope...

Most are just stating what the glaring neon signs are flashing

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Nope...

Most are just stating what the glaring neon signs are flashing
    That's how confirmation bias works. It's why things like poor performance of the OL is ignored...WR drops are dismissed...the opposing parties in skirmishes validated...and all conference honorable mentions poo pooed.

If it doesn't fit the narrative, it's dismissed. If it fits the narrative, no critical interaction needed.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I have faith that we actually will surprise once again. We will put up 42 or 45. J’Mar will look decent, mainly because his receivers and running backs will all be totally healthy. Then we spend every moment between the end of the game and April watching to see who the starter will be or whether we should expect another 5th year guy.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

I used to buy into your thinking, but QB play is currently the biggest problem.

Here's the evidence. Skip has been here 6 years. 3 of those he had what I would consider good to great offenses, 3 not so much. J'Mar was QB 0 of the 3 good years, 2 of the 3 bad years. The other bad year (Skip's first) we had all sorts of problems, QB was one of them.

I do not know how we get around the fact that Skip's offenses and QBs put up BIG NUMBERS with 3 different quarterbacks in 3 consecutive years (Sokol, Driskel, Higgins). One QB was a third string transfer from Iowa, one was a guy who looked terrible as a freshman who our fans wrote off and then freaked when Skip didn't bench him for J'Mar (I was one of them), and the other was a legit NFL passer. Skip was good enough to great results out of Sokol and Higgins. What changed?

Current QB play is the biggest problem. What people don't want to believe is that there probably isn't a better option on the roster (at least one that would make us feel better). That brings us back to Skip: he failed at fielding a talented player at the most crucial position the last 2 years and it is costing big time.

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    I used to buy into your thinking, but QB play is currently the biggest problem.

Here's the evidence. Skip has been here 6 years. 3 of those he had what I would consider good to great offenses, 3 not so much. J'Mar was QB 0 of the 3 good years, 2 of the 3 bad years. The other bad year (Skip's first) we had all sorts of problems, QB was one of them.

I do not know how we get around the fact that Skip's offenses and QBs put up BIG NUMBERS with 3 different quarterbacks in 3 consecutive years (Sokol, Driskel, Higgins). One QB was a third string transfer from Iowa, one was a guy who looked terrible as a freshman who our fans wrote off and then freaked when Skip didn't bench him for J'Mar (I was one of them), and the other was a legit NFL passer. Skip was good enough to great results out of Sokol and Higgins. What changed?

Current QB play is the biggest problem. What people don't want to believe is that there probably isn't a better option on the roster (at least one that would make us feel better). That brings us back to Skip: he failed at fielding a talented player at the most crucial position the last 2 years and it is costing big time.
    How many successful QB's has Skip had that he recruited? You could argue that Skip developed Higgins, but he didn't recruit him. If Skip can't recruit and develop QBs, we certainly have a bigger problem than whoever our current QB happens to be.

I never said QB play wasn't a problem, but I think it's far from our biggest problem as our current QB is being mismanaged. I certainly agree about our fans not wanting to believe J'Mar is the best we have, but I think that has led to vilification that isn't warranted.

+ Reply to Thread