+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii Bowl Score Prediction Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hawaii Bowl Score Prediction Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Huh???? Watching UNT getting their butts kicked by utah state, I am going 45-5 rainbows 
    Utah State is very very good, and not the team you remember playing. Times have changed, some arrows are going up others down.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Utah State is very very good, and not the team you remember playing. Times have changed, some arrows are going up others down.
    We had some hard nose teams back in our wac days. Nice to see Utah state playing some ball. Our Dawgs used to be tough, #metoo Dawgs

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Utah State was ranked in the Top 25 in 2012, when we played 'em.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Utah State was ranked in the Top 25 in 2012, when we played 'em.
    Our Dawgs were ranked too back in our wac days. Oh well, #metoodawgs!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We won’t win on the island. Never have to my knowledge. Hopefully we don’t get blown out like our conference mates have thus far. Thankful that the players get a chance to go and have a good time out on the island. For most of them, it will be their only trip there.

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

To be fair, Utah State retired the starters in the second half against us this year. Heck, we even put in some backups to get them some playing time. I think the Bulldogs and the Warriors are evenly matched.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    We won’t win on the island. Never have to my knowledge. Hopefully we don’t get blown out like our conference mates have thus far. Thankful that the players get a chance to go and have a good time out on the island. For most of them, it will be their only trip there.
    0-5 all time, all blowouts. Closest game was 34-23 in 2004.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

0-5 all time, all blowouts. Closest game was 34-23 in 2004.
    11 points does not a blowout make.

But your point stands ...

Actually, went back to look and see I missed one! We lost 24-14 there in 2008. So, wow! I take back everything I have posted. I now expect us to "compete!" And...Oh my!....do I dare dream...maybe actually win!

Those two previous (11 and 10 pointers) BARN BURNERS were under crappy coaches, Bick and Precious. We have Skippy at the helm this time. At the very least we'll hear Skippy afterwards say: we competed and I am very proud of our effort. So, we have that going for us. Merry Christmas!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, went back to look and see I missed one! We lost 24-14 there in 2008. So, wow! I take back everything I have posted. I now expect us to "compete!" And...Oh my!....do I dare dream...maybe actually win!

Those two previous (11 and 10 pointers) BARN BURNERS were under crappy coaches, Bick and Precious. We have Skippy at the helm this time. At the very least we'll hear Skippy afterwards say: we competed and I am very proud of our effort. So, we have that going for us. Merry Christmas!
    Skip will have such a good time on the islands, he will be saying "Mele Kalikimaka". Of course, it will be at the expense of Tech fans. Sure hope not, but the past dictates that the only ones having a Mele Kalikimaka will be the Warriors and their fans. I will have to spend my time this week psyching myself up and getting more positive. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard a couple of nasty rumors. Did we have a player left in Ruston because he overslept? Did we have a player break his wrist in practice on the island?

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    pine cone hurling Techies
    Hahaha! You've been to Ruston, haven't you?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Heard a couple of nasty rumors. Did we have a player left in Ruston because he overslept? Did we have a player break his wrist in practice on the island?
    WR corps slipped JMar some roofies, a percoset, and a couple Benadryl for good measure. He was out cold. As the plane left the runway, rockstar was still in bed dreaming of overthrowing Kim Jong-Un.

It was actually HCSH who broke his wrist while furiously touching himself to thoughts of another triumphant 7-6 season.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    WR corps slipped JMar some roofies, a percoset, and a couple Benadryl for good measure. He was out cold. As the plane left the runway, rockstar was still in bed dreaming of overthrowing Kim Jong-Un.

It was actually HCSH who broke his wrist while furiously touching himself to thoughts of another triumphant 7-6 season.
    Some of your best work here.

twss

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

Hard to overthrow Kim with his reported 44" no step vertical jump. That comes directly from the DPRK ministry of information.

+ Reply to Thread