+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawaii Bowl Score Prediction Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

Re: Hawaii Bowl Score Prediction Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors

Read between the lines. Craig Stutzman who was the senior team captain as a receiver at that time and Nick Rolovich who was the quarterback are now coaching this team. You guys buy labels to coach your team. Cry all you want about home field advantage. We created this field because no one would offer us a bowl bid despite beating some of the best soundly.

Yeah, we lost some close games to WAC rivals. Had we played you...I think the outcome would be unsure. Well, given our superior win-loss record...I'd doubt it.

La Tech is clearly football country. Out of curiosity, is the blond bomber Terry Bradshaw? Now that was a phenom.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    Read between the lines. Craig Stutzman who was the senior team captain as a receiver at that time and Nick Rolovich who was the quarterback are now coaching this team. You guys buy labels to coach your team. Cry all you want about home field advantage. We created this field because no one would offer us a bowl bid despite beating some of the best soundly.

Yeah, we lost some close games to WAC rivals. Had we played you...I think the outcome would be unsure. Well, given our superior win-loss record...I'd doubt it.

La Tech is clearly football country. Out of curiosity, is the blond bomber Terry Bradshaw? Now that was a phenom.
    Yep. Terry is the Blond Bomber.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    The above is a quote from PawDawg in 2016.

"So because the fans think J'Mar is better (compared to what we've seen in limited action from Higgins) HCSH should forget what he watched in the Spring and Fall and go with what he saw today...yeah that's emotion.

Not a single person that I know of said that J'Mar
    was the best QB before today. He may be. He looked great for a RS Freshman,
    but HCSH is going to stick to his guns and he should. "

The same should still apply in 2018. HCSH and QB Coach Tim Rattay, and OC Fitch keep trotting J'mar on the field.... If we can make a better a decision as fans than the professionals, then it's time for change across the board ( fire them all). The coaches see a lot more than we do on a Saturday.
    Thank you, thank you for that quote!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    "So because the fans think J'Mar is better (compared to what we've seen in limited action from Higgins) HCSH should forget what he watched in the Spring and Fall and go with what he saw today...yeah that's emotion.

Not a single person that I know of said that J'Mar was the best QB before today. He may be. He looked great for a RS Freshman, but HCSH is going to stick to his guns and he should. "

The above is a quote from PawDawg in 2016. The same should still apply in 2018. HCSH and QB Coach Tim Rattay, and OC Fitch keep trotting J'mar on the field.... If we can make a better a decision as fans than the professionals, then it's time for change across the board ( fire them all). The coaches see a lot more than we do on a Saturday.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You are reaching. I've always said I wanted him to succeed. I was still hoping he would at the beginning of this season even after I watched him fail over and over last year. You and this eagle person who knows nothing about the game of football are so eager to blame Tim Rattay...I'll say it. You guys need to stick to WBB. It's much simpler. Just watch them miss the layups and FTs. Then slowly bitch about how bad they are.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Kansas? Super Purple Cat! KANSAS??? Sheeesh! he was KANSAS STATE!

Kansas is the Jayhawks (blue), Kansas State is the Wildcats (purple).
    Well I got the State right.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eagle2180

The above is a quote from PawDawg in 2016. The same should still apply in 2018. HCSH and QB Coach Tim Rattay, and OC Fitch keep trotting J'mar on the field.... If we can make a better a decision as fans than the professionals, then it's time for change across the board ( fire them all). The coaches see a lot more than we do on a Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You are reaching. I've always said I wanted him to succeed. I was still hoping he would at the beginning of this season even after I watched him fail over and over last year. You and this eagle person who knows nothing about the game of football are so eager to blame Tim Rattay...I'll say it. You guys need to stick to WBB. It's much simpler. Just watch them miss the layups and FTs. Then slowly bitch about how bad they are.
    All I typed was that our QB coach Rattay "shouldn't automatically be given a pass". That's it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

All I typed was that our QB coach Rattay "shouldn't automatically be given a pass". That's it.
    You "typed" it several times when others besides me were complaining about our QB and our HC. Anybody with an understanding of the game knows that a QB coach can't undo what our HC is forcing our QB to do.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You "typed" it several times when others besides me were complaining about our QB and our HC. Anybody with an understanding of the game knows that a QB coach can't undo what our HC is forcing our QB to do.
    I need to get the PD approved sh!t list. Here’s what I got so far:

Can’t question Tech lineage folks (unless it’s a student...we’ll, just a QB).

No WR’s.

No defensive players.

No special teamers.

Yes Skip.

Yes J’Mar.

Yes TMac.

Yes Tech fans who disagree.

Who am I missing?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Holtz’s offense is so good the Saints are now using it.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Holtz’s offense is so good the Saints are now using it.
    Nah....much better 2nd half by the Saints offense and defense for a 28-14 win. Saints scored 25 points in the 2nd half while holding TB to zero.

Saints win the NFC South.

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

You Techies are spoiled. In the past ten years, we've had two winning seasons and one bowl win. Three of those years were: 1-11, 3-9, and 3-10. You've had 7 winning seasons and 4 bowl wins. What exactly is it that disgusts you about the Hawaii Bowl and meeting up with an old adversary? Is it that we have most often as not gotten the best of you? Is it our fear of pine cone hurling Techies? Is it the pent up anger at our players patting your hollowed doggie statue? Perhaps it's the trepidation you feel at the possibility of witnessing the Haka once again?

Look, Vegas calls this game even...and for good reason. Any game Vegas labels a push, I'd say is a game worth watching. If your fan-base were to suit up and oppose ours, we'd be the undeniable winner.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Maybe UH has had just 2 winning seasons the past 10 years because you accept mediocrity. Well, given your track record, you would have to reach mediocrity first...

I know you are trying to drum up some smack talk, and that's fine. We have mentioned we liked the old WAC, including Hawaii...well we liked to dislike you! And you are defending the "Hawaii Bowl" too, as a bowl game. Well, nice destination, like the Bahamas Bowl, but the difference is there is no University of the Bahamas football team playing on its homefield in that true "bowl" game.

Finally, this mostly has NOTHING to do with UH nor the "Hawaii Bowl." Our issues are internal. He have an absolutely CRAPPY QB and a coach who insists on keeping him as the starter. We "Techies" would be expressing dissatisfaction with the state of affairs no matter what bowl, or what opponent we were facing this go-around.

You are not that important, so don't take this personally.

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    You Techies are spoiled. In the past ten years, we've had two winning seasons and one bowl win. Three of those years were: 1-11, 3-9, and 3-10. You've had 7 winning seasons and 4 bowl wins. What exactly is it that disgusts you about the Hawaii Bowl and meeting up with an old adversary? Is it that we have most often as not gotten the best of you? Is it our fear of pine cone hurling Techies? Is it the pent up anger at our players patting your hollowed doggie statue? Perhaps it's the trepidation you feel at the possibility of witnessing the Haka once again?

Look, Vegas calls this game even...and for good reason. Any game Vegas labels a push, I'd say is a game worth watching. If your fan-base were to suit up and oppose ours, we'd be the undeniable winner.
    Good viewpoints.

Originally Posted by eagle2180

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I need to get the PD approved sh!t list. Here’s what I got so far:

Can’t question Tech lineage folks (unless it’s a student...we’ll, just a QB).

No WR’s.

No defensive players.

No special teamers.

Yes Skip.

Yes J’Mar.

Yes TMac.

Yes Tech fans who disagree.

Who am I missing?
    Good one johnnylightnin!!

+ Reply to Thread