+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawaii Bowl Score Prediction Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Hawaii Bowl Score Prediction Bulldogs vs Rainbow Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I remember reading that this scene was completely adlibbed by this actor. This was not his lines, but while he was waiting for them to set up the shot, he started, on his own, chanting this. The director liked it so much, they left it in.

One of my favorite Eagles' tune was the movie theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljSuROOUxg8

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I remember reading that this scene was completely adlibbed by this actor. This was not his lines, but while he was waiting for them to set up the shot, he started, on his own, chanting this. The director liked it so much, they left it in.

One of my favorite Eagles' tune was the movie theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljSuROOUxg8
    Warriors come out to play.... J’mar has been questioned, shit on , chastised, ridiculed on this board.....he still trots out and plays the game. More than one person on this board has commented on his athletic ability. He still puts on the Dawg uniform and plays the game, more than can be said for some quitters. The job of a coach, whether HC, QB Coach,Receiver Coach, or Strength Coach is to teach or position the player for the best chance chance of success.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Warriors come out to play.... J’mar has been questioned, shit on , chastised, ridiculed on this board.....he still trots out and plays the game. More than one person on this board has commented on his athletic ability. He still puts on the Dawg uniform and plays the game, more than can be said for some quitters. The job of a coach, whether HC, QB Coach,Receiver Coach, or Strength Coach is to teach or position the player for the best chance chance of success.
    what a dumb ass snow flake you are. Stick to wbb

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I am just trying to figure out how you know the WBB crowd so well... You do more extensive research than others I guess.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Lol! Snow flake? Where do you come up with your nonsense?

Why do you always have to denigrate Wbb? It’s been one of Tech’s most successful programs. Any true Tech fan should know that.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Why do you always have to denigrate Wbb? It’s been one of Tech’s most successful programs. Any true Tech fan should know that.
    Oh.... now I get the Paw....

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Oh.... now I get the Paw....
    Yep, he's out. I figured he was in there.

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

Ooohhh...I found this clip from the future. It stars Skip Holz post Hawaii Bowl game.
    Dang, you guys are some bitter, ruthless fans.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post

Ooohhh...I found this clip from the future. It stars Skip Holz post Hawaii Bowl game.
    Yeah? Well we treat our own a lot better than we treat fans of other schools. You think attendance is dropping in college football, just because? Hah!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Who said there’s no reason to be critical? You ever been in a locker room after a tough loss? I have.

None of that makes a player a cancer.
    Have you talked to any players?

I have, talked to a former player who’s eligibility just recently ended that my son knows. You can take it with a grain of salt but he said a lot of players don’t like Smith. This seems to coincide with some of the sideline behavior that has been observed by other posters.

My take on Smith all along has been that Holtz has coached so much fear of making a mistake into the guy that he can’t relax and just rely on his abilities. Thus, he has regressed.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Have you talked to any players?

I have, talked to a former player who’s eligibility just recently ended that my son knows. You can take it with a grain of salt but he said a lot of players don’t like Smith. This seems to coincide with some of the sideline behavior that has been observed by other posters.

My take on Smith all along has been that Holtz has coached so much fear of making a mistake into the guy that he can’t relax and just rely on his abilities. Thus, he has regressed.
    No. Have you played football? Ever played with a guy you didn't like? Does that make them a cancer?

I agree with your take on Smith's coaching.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Uhmm....you realize that your team is the one represented by the antagonist, maniacally ranting, "Warriors, come out to play...ee...ay!?" We all know how that cinematic classic ends. Yes, HogDawg, that's a little better. Release the dogs!!!

What's better than an evenly matched former nemesis in a bowl game? Yes, Hawaii owns its bowl, but Georgia also owns the Sugar Bowl and a bunch of other bowls are stacked as home favorites. This year, we've got great coaches and a lot of great players but they're mostly new this year. Nobody on our coaching staff or team sucks...they're just inexperienced. The question is...have they gained experience this year? Vegas can't tell.
    I love baiting little Chihuahua's like you. I just sit back and watch you yap away.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Well.....thanks for clearing that up.

The Dog wins again.

You need to remember that.

+ Reply to Thread