+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My former 6'10 basketball center

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

My former 6'10 basketball center

My former Louisiana Select Team Millsap 6'10 basketball center now 6'10/270 OLineman is visiting Tech this weekend. Has an offer from Utah on the table.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: My former 6'10 basketball center

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    My former Louisiana Select Team Millsap 6'10 basketball center now 6'10/270 OLineman is visiting Tech this weekend. Has an offer from Utah on the table.
    We could use him in both sports!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post

Nice, hoping he has a great time at Tech.

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Awesome. How much fun would it be to bring him on and turn him into a defensive lineman? 6'10" and a QB trying to throw over him?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Awesome. How much fun would it be to bring him on and turn him into a defensive lineman? 6'10" and a QB trying to throw over him?
    Lotta cut blocks.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    LA Tech had an offensive lineman a few years ago that was 6'10", 390 lbs. His name was Chris Crudup, and he played with Tim Rattay in the late 1990's. This article makes a mention of him and his size.

https://www.tulsaworld.com/archives/...50a438487.html

The offensive line averages 6-foot-6 by 312 pounds and features the nation's biggest player, 6-10, 390-pound Chris Crudup. Both tight ends -- All-America candidate Josh Bradley (6-7, 275) and Marlon Chambers (6-8, 275) are huge as well as receiving threats. (Chambers is the younger brother of former Oklahoma State receiver Hart Lee Dykes. -- Quote from article
    Yep, we used to be able to recruit a lot of BIG MEN in this program. Now we seem to cede the big ones to the SEC.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

In that Cal win, 41-34, when Josh Bradley caught the game-winner, I remember Crudup tormenting Cal's DE. At one point, unable to get around him, the Cal DE was slapping Crudup. Yes, slapping, like he started out trying to knock Crudup's hands away, as our big guy, would push that DE, sometimes shove him on his azz, and the Cal guy got frustrated and was literally slapping Crudup on the hands and arms. Several of us were laughing about it. Meanwhile, Rattay was riddling the Bear secondary.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    In that Cal win, 41-34, when Josh Bradley caught the game-winner, I remember Crudup tormenting Cal's DE. At one point, unable to get around him, the Cal DE was slapping Crudup. Yes, slapping, like he started out trying to knock Crudup's hands away, as our big guy, would push that DE, sometimes shove him on his azz, and the Cal guy got frustrated and was literally slapping Crudup on the hands and arms. Several of us were laughing about it. Meanwhile, Rattay was riddling the Bear secondary.

MS St Rep Ronnie Crudup (D) Jackson was just on CNBC....Wondering if he is related to Chris ....
    Last edited by JAMROB; 03-02-2021 at 07:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread