+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Scott to Join Eagles?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Scott to Join Eagles?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I remember when we had outstanding smack talkers like MizterT and SuperPurpleCat come visit.
    Ahh when people could disagree on the internet and it was fun!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Gee Champ, your memory is faulty on that issue too. And I did post exactly what happened. It's water under the bridge now...but that's never stop us here. For the record, that whole Tech taking over LSUS was DOA. It NEVER, not EVER, had a chance of making it through the legislature. And that was true before I had my first meeting with a single state legislator. Some of the legislators told me they were okay with the idea....would probably help Shreveport grow and prosper...but the political price was much too high. In order for those legislators in north Louisiana, who didn't have enough votes, to make it happen they would have to agree to vote for some pet projects that south Louisiana legislators wanted, in exchange for their support on the Tech-LSUS merger thingy. Just about every north legislator told me, no way! it ain't gonna happen.

As much as I would like everyone to think I wield that much clout....nah! not in that case. The merger was DEAD! Absolutely, DEAD! before I spoke to anyone. Sorry to burst your bubble...

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

#crawfishin

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Yeah thanks for reminding me why I took such a long hiatus.
    I'm sure there are more fans that appreciate that you mentioned Boston than those who just like to hear themselves bitch. Please don't stay away.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Ya know, we need more ladies on this board.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Ya know, we need more ladies on this board.
    We have plenty with you, CHC, girldawg, and some of the others.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    We have plenty with you, CHC, girldawg, and some of the others.
    ouch'ed

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    ouch'ed
    that doesn't even hurt.

Girls are smarter than us, prettier, smell nicer, etc. Heck, I consider it a compliment.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

that doesn't even hurt.

Girls are smarter than us, prettier, smell nicer, etc. Heck, I consider it a compliment.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

that doesn't even hurt.

True!

But, are you having gender identification issues again? Didn't your shrink tell you how to handle that?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

that doesn't even hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    True!

But, are you having gender identification issues again? Didn't your shrink tell you how to handle that?
    Well, I think there are now around 25+ gender classifications in some of our most upstanding and PC liberal states.
    Try and figure that one out.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Eagles promoted Boston Scott to the active roster. https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1182744838967570432

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Eagles promoted Boston Scott to the active roster. https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1182744838967570432
    How dare you bring this thread back on topic!?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

4 carries for 30 yd today

+ Reply to Thread