+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missouri State next up

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Missouri State next up

Missouri State has a losing record so far this year, but they are a mystery. A lot of close games. They played #21 Gonzaga in their last game and only lost by 3 points. They have played North Texas and lost to them by 7. They beat Ball State, but that is about it. Two losses were to top 25 teams, though - including #16 Missouri... A tough schedule so far for them. I think they will be a challenge on their home court, so we better be ready!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Missouri State next up

Who was that one player at MOSt (back when they were still SMS) who was an insane phenom? About 20-ish years ago? I remember some commentators likening her to Pistol Pete.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

This is another one of those TESTS for Brooke and the Techsters. Given how inconsistent we've been, I'd be willing to bet Hogdawg's house we won't get it done.

I can see us stumbling, bumbling our way....lots of turnovers, shooting barely 50% from the line, missing layups, committing silly fouls....all those things we seem to do in games like this. Mo State is better than their record, they are at home, and will have home-cooking refs.

I HOPE!!! the Techsters prove me wrong. And, this is the time for them to take that next step. To move up to that next level where they take care of business in games like this. It's what good teams do.

Go Techsters!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Yes that's the one! (I know I couldve looked her up myself, but wanted to see if you could get it.)

Pretty cool that she's back coaching in Springfield.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This will be a tough one. Go Techsters!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Yes that's the one! (I know I couldve looked her up myself, but wanted to see if you could get it.)

Pretty cool that she's back coaching in Springfield.
    It wasn't off the top of my head i had to google too, but I knew who you were talking about - those were more or less my undergrad years too (and since the Techsters were still so good, probably also the most I've ever paid attention to NCAA WBB).

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

The tournament is being hosted by UMKC.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Missouri State has a losing record so far this year, but they are a mystery. A lot of close games. They played #21 Gonzaga in their last game and only lost by 3 points. They have played North Texas and lost to them by 7. They beat Ball State, but that is about it. Two losses were to top 25 teams, though - including #16 Missouri... A tough schedule so far for them. I think they will be a challenge on their home court, so we better be ready!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    The tournament is being hosted by UMKC.
    I noticed that after I had posted. Glad it is a neutral floor!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

for us to win this game we have to play as though we did against Ole Miss and Alabama
    this is Kellie Harper coached team and they are going to be fundamentally sound and are not going to make mistakes.
    I don't care what their record is they are a good team and will be sound at every position. I watched their games against Mizzou and also against Gonzaga they are not someone you want to face in the first round of a ncaa game if your a four or five seed they have size and can flat out defend the ball.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

RealTimeRPI has us winning ~53%, 70-69.

So it should be a good, close game.

http://realtimerpi.com/cgi-bin/rpi/s...=vs&date=12-20

They also have a season prediction of 21-8. I'd probably take that right now! Unfortunately Sagarin is not doing projections for WBB this year for some reason.

My own projections are not as generous (16-13), but I do have a score of 91-73 for this game. I guess we'll see.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Disappointing result, let them slip away in the 4th.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't sound there was a lot of defense. They shot 49%.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Did we win or lose. ESPN says we won

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Did we win or lose. ESPN says we won
    ESPN doesn't even know there's a women's basketball league

+ Reply to Thread