+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2019 Louisiana Tech Football Schedule

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2019 Louisiana Tech Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Vivid seats is showing tickets for Sept. 26th vs TECH, and Kansas and Baylor play on the 12th. I think we will see this date change. For anyone that wants to go, get your room now- they get very expensive quickly.
    Maybe they will wait one year. 😜

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Maybe they will wait one year. 
    Nope, I have my reservations already for that time. I have 3 dates reserved in 2020, and the price for Marriot hotels already go from $260 to $549- I booked the first day I could and got them cheaper. They will not be as expensive for the TECH game as other games, but I learned this year, book early.

Varsity Bulldog bubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around here bubdawg's Avatar

Do you think CUSA will let us have a home Conference game 9/12 if Baylor date changes?

Varsity Bulldog bubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around here bubdawg's Avatar

Bad news! Only CUSA team we would play at home that has an open date 9/12 in 2020 is UAB. Southern Miss is only road game team that has open date 9/12

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

I sent this out on UNLV football Twitter account where they were talking to season ticket holders. Let’s harass them.
    All of you need to express your displeasure about the location you’re playing Louisiana Tech game. Taxpayers money well spent.

+ Reply to Thread