+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: National Signing Period Thread

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Re: National Signing Period Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

This Kent guy/gal must sleepwalk and post during wet dreams.
    You highlighted in bold these 2 things as if I were making it up here you go.

See time line offered by ND May 18, 2018.

https://247sports.com/Player/Brandon-Legendre-46052937/

Here is the APC facility I spoke of that won my nephew over. Can you post a video of yours so I can see what he compared it to? According to my brother, who had an up close and personal tour of both schools facilities, it wasn't even close.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDuRb86nGh8
    Last edited by Kent; 12-25-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So now ULALA is out-recruiting Notre Dame. Guess we'll see ULALA in the CFP in a few years.

As for Chandler Fields, the Rummel QB, he's a good kid, and a decent HS QB. He is not an FBS quality QB. FCS? yeah, I suppose so. He should have gone to Nicholls, following in the footsteps of former Rummel QBs, most recently Chase Fourcade.

Fields is all of 5'8 1/2", 175 lbs (his real stats). Arm strength, for your typical HS QB is 6.5 out of 10. Saw him make some pretty throws...very Drew Brees-like...on some post patterns when the ball was in the air no more than 25-30 yards max. An okay runner, but nothing special. He was a good high school QB. But since when does that qualify someone to be an FBS-level QB?

If Fields is typical of what ULALA is holding up as some awesome recruiting class, then well, they had better drop into the SLC today.
    Agree with you on Fields 100%. I don't think he will ever be a starter here. I saw him 3 times last year and wasn't overly impressed. I have caught a lot of flack for saying that on another board. In one of the games my son was a JR QB on the opposing team and he had the better outing.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    This is so absolutely true. The delusional guys in Lafayette that I work with have once again convinced themselves that they've finally reached the promised land. Lafayette will finally become recognized by people nationwide as the business, medical, oil and gas, cultural, and athletic hub of the south that it is. The Big 12 will surely come calling soon.
    I don't know about all that, but I do know the Cajuns had its best in state recruiting class that I can remember. On paper 247 sports had it ranked 6th of all G5 schools. Way to early to make any bold predictions but I like the statement made in Napier's first real recruiting class.

From a personal stand point I can say if we still had Hud my nephew would be heading to LA. Tech.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post

Here is the APC facility I spoke of that won my nephew over. Can you post a video of yours so I can see what he compared it to? According to my brother, who had an up close and personal tour of both schools facilities, it wasn't even close.

LMAO at your Wall of Champions, you could’ve put that on the wall of a Cajun outhouse. When’s the last time Southwestern beat Tech in football?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about all that, but I do know the Cajuns had its best in state recruiting class that I can remember. On paper 247 sports had it ranked 6th of all G5 schools. Way to early to make any bold predictions but I like the statement made in Napier's first real recruiting class.

From a personal stand point I can say if we still had Hud my nephew would be heading to LA. Tech.
    I will give you guys credit for effort. Our folks better forget ULM and realize that Southwestern is the real threat.
    Last edited by glm47; 12-25-2018 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Error

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I will give you guys credit for effort. Our folks better forget ULM and realize that Southwestern is the real threat.
    If I may offer an opinion - those who do (or do not) occupy seats in JAS are the real threat.

Merry Christmas DAWGS

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    If I may offer an opinion - those who do (or do not) occupy seats in JAS are the real threat.

Merry Christmas DAWGS
    I may offer an opinion: our AD and HC are the two real threats

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

All this talk about football "champions" at ULL is a joke. In the 118 years of playing college football, ULL has only won two (2) unshared conference football titles. And both of those titles were approximately 50 years ago, in 1968 & 1970, in the old Gulf States Conference. Does that sound like a school of "champions" to you?

As for bowl appearances, the Cajuns have played in a grand total of 6 FBS bowl games. In those 6 bowl games, ULL has 2 wins, 2 losses and had to vacate the other 2 games due to NCAA sanctions for cheating. Does this sound like a champion?

ULL has an all-time football record of 501-549-34 (.478). Does that sound like a school of champions to you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisi..._championships

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post

Merry Christmas DAWGS
    So everyone’s a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    LMAO at your Wall of Champions, you could’ve put that on the wall of a Cajun outhouse. When’s the last time Southwestern beat Tech in football?
    The fact that now you are changing the subject and focusing on one wall says your admitting we beat ND on a recruit and our APC is better than what ever you call your football locker room, training rooms, meeting rooms, weight rooms, coaches offices etc.... which was the original argument. Ive been trying to find a virtual tour of yours and it doesn't seem to exist. I can only assume nothing there to show off.

You guys like to focus on the past and you should that is all that matters. You all remember when the Sun Belt was considered the worst confrence in FBS in the past. That has changed. Good news is CUSA is still ahead of the MAC.

http://realtimerpi.com/college_footb..._conf_Men.html

Next leap MWC then AAC.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Are you seeking our approval Kent? How sweet!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

You guys like to focus on the past and you should that is all that matters. You all remember when the Sun Belt was considered the worst confrence in FBS in the past. That has changed. Good news is CUSA is still ahead of the MAC.

http://realtimerpi.com/college_footb..._conf_Men.html

Next leap MWC then AAC.
    CUSA was 27-35 vs. OOC. Better than I thought!

And who's that all the way down in dead last? Why, it's the SWAC! I am shocked, I tell ya!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Are you seeking our approval Kent? How sweet!!
    Nah! this is just Kent's way of saying goodbye as he, and ULALA, and the Belch soar to new heights! That 6th Power ___ position has "Sun Belt" written all over it.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

The fact that now you are changing the subject and focusing on one wall says your admitting we beat ND on a recruit and our APC is better than what ever you call your football locker room, training rooms, meeting rooms, weight rooms, coaches offices etc.... which was the original argument. Ive been trying to find a virtual tour of yours and it doesn't seem to exist. I can only assume nothing there to show off.
    Only 3 NFL Hall of Famers, a CFL Hall of Famer, 25 conference football championships, 3 football NATIONAL championships, 3 consensus All-Americans, a #1 OVERALL NFL draft choice and 5 consecutive FBS Bowl wins.

How does ULL compare? LOL! That's what I thought.

+ Reply to Thread