+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: 12/22: Hawai'i Bowl Game Thread

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 12/22: Hawai'i Bowl Game Thread

BTW... even though it didn't work, what about Holtz with the fake punt, deep in his own territory!? It was a disgustedly poorly designed and executed play. It was SO BAD one would think Holtz doesn't use trick plays often...

Still, how 'bout that ole trickster, Skippy? Had everyone....but the UH defense....fooled!

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    BTW... even though it didn't work, what about Holtz with the fake punt, deep in his own territory!? It was a disgustedly poorly designed and executed play. It was SO BAD one would think Holtz doesn't use trick plays often...

Still, how 'bout that ole trickster, Skippy? Had everyone....but the UH defense....fooled!
    It was so bad.

I am glad he called the play that locked the game away. When I saw them setting up I was thinking “JMars going to keep this like the UTEP play.” But there was a handoff! And it had the same effect! Well done there.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

I was really impressed with Willie Baker, he had a great season. Will be a beast next year.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Replay on ESPNU @ 8:00 pm

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    It was our wtf game this year. Lost to USM the week before. Game didn't matter for conference. Already bowling. 22 people in the stadium to cheer them on. Expected an easy game. WKU wasn't as bad as their record. No Dancy, Veal, or Bonnette. All excuses but, but we should have seen it coming in retrospect.
    We know Dugas didn't make the trip due to an undisclosed violation of "team rules", but I haven't heard anything about Bonnette. Did he make the trip to Hawaii? I don't remember seeing him or hearing his name mentioned during the game.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    We know Dugas didn't make the trip due to an undisclosed violation of "team rules", but I haven't heard anything about Bonnette. Did he make the trip to Hawaii? I don't remember seeing him or hearing his name mentioned during the game.
    I heard on the radio that he did not make the trip. Not sure why. Wasn’t he injured much of the season?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

They claimed Bonnette had an injury. Pretty sure some other injured players made the trip so go figure.

Dugas broke team rules. Had to be a serious violation.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Seeing that Holtz know how to win bowl games...if he can some how have an undefeated season and we make it to the playoffs, we can be National Champions.

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Seeing that Holtz know how to win bowl games...if he can some how have an undefeated season and we make it to the playoffs, we can be National Champions.

You guys are so like us and yet so different. You are the best team we played this year. Hope to see you again.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post

You guys are so like us and yet so different. You are the best team we played this year. Hope to see you again.
    Please stay in touch, it's great having you post. Merry Christmas and a superb 2019 to you SundayJam.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, UH was nowhere near the best team we played this year. Not even close.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Your return to BB&B was a welcome sight.
    Entertaining.
    However it was nice to kick y’all’s arse.
    Regardless, Merry Christmas!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    I was really impressed with Willie Baker, he had a great season. Will be a beast next year.
    I agree. I think we found our next "football star" in Willie Baker. He was ON FIRE Saturday night. Very fun to watch.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Well, UH was nowhere near the best team we played this year. Not even close.
    Thank you, Mr Diplomacy.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Thank you, Mr Diplomacy.
    1) Mississippi State
    2) lsu
    3) Hawaii

+ Reply to Thread