+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pull Him Now!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Pull Him Now!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Faninmonroe‎, you get your "fan card" suspended for 1 week and have to sit in the corner.
    Not really. In typical J'Mar fashion, we got a half game out of him. So Faninmonroe's post is still valid.

It would be nice to get a full game out of J'Mar one of these days.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Not really. In typical J'Mar fashion, we got a half game out of him. So Faninmonroe's post is still valid.

It would be nice to get a full game out of J'Mar one of these days.
    True but Faninmonroe always pull the trigger way to quick.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Y'all think we got a half a game out of him? Guess I'll have to go back and watch the 2nd half again. The Dawgs played well, in the 2nd half, outscoring UH 28-7. But watching the game live I did not equate that success to our QB. He did okay...I suppose. Certainly didn't hurt us. Perhaps we have lowered the bar so low so Smith can get over it, some of us have also lowered expectations.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Yes Id say we got half a game. I dont think the play itself was all that bad. The fumbles were the worst part.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Y'all think we got a half a game out of him? Guess I'll have to go back and watch the 2nd half again. The Dawgs played well, in the 2nd half, outscoring UH 28-7. But watching the game live I did not equate that success to our QB. He did okay...I suppose. Certainly didn't hurt us. Perhaps we have lowered the bar so low so Smith can get over it, some of us have also lowered expectations.
    Pick and a fumble hurt. But the thing I didn't see was head hanging and negative body language. Perhaps it didn't make it to tv, but from what I saw he acted differently than in the regular season.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Also run him more please. He was good on the QB draw. The 3rd and 14 conversion changed the game. Leading 10-7. Backed up to 6, 3rd and 14 QB draw for the first. 4 plays later dancy houses it for 17-7 lead late in the 3rd quarter. All of the sudden everydown is a passing down, defense pins ears back and brings the heat. If we don't convert that we don't blow them out.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

The first half we shot ourselves in the foot and I can only think of one that was directly on J’Mar. OL was atrocious, but he should’ve tucked immediately (the D was on him like they knew the snap count).

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Pick and a fumble hurt. But the thing I didn't see was head hanging and negative body language. Perhaps it didn't make it to tv, but from what I saw he acted differently than in the regular season.
    The INT was not Smith's fault. It was a great play by that DL. The fumble he had was Smith's fault because he didn't cover the ball in a crowd. He was gonna get sacked, but the fumble changed field position.

Either Smith is actually slow, or he jogs. I have never seen him use real speed when he runs. IDK...what's his 40 speed? He just doesn't appear to be very fast.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

The INT was not Smith's fault. It was a great play by that DL. The fumble he had was Smith's fault because he didn't cover the ball in a crowd. He was gonna get sacked, but the fumble changed field position.

Either Smith is actually slow, or he jogs. I have never seen him use real speed when he runs. IDK...what's his 40 speed? He just doesn't appear to be very fast.
    I totally disagree about the INT. Why do you think it wasn't J'Mar's fault? That's absurd. J'Mar stands 6'2", and yet he still managed to let his pass get blocked by a defensive lineman, because he was throwing off his back foot. It was the same lazy effort he gave on another throw over the middle that was batted down. Poor posture and lazy execution.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I totally disagree about the INT. Why do you think it wasn't J'Mar's fault? That's absurd. J'Mar stands 6'2", and yet he still managed to let his pass get blocked by a defensive lineman, because he was throwing off his back foot. It was the same lazy effort he gave on another throw over the middle that was batted down. Poor posture and lazy execution.
    Its his fault it was blocked, but I give credit of the INT to the defensive player.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Its his fault it was blocked, but I give credit of the INT to the defensive player.
    Of course.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I think he SOFT! That stumble on the long run was intentional so as to avoid a tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Did you see Brees in the Steelers' game hustle to bat that ball down? Very similar situation, the 5'11" Brees had his pass batted, and it popped straight up, a Steeler was all set to catch the deflection and Brees came from out of nowhere, reached around and batted the ball straight into the turf. Head's up play.

Brees has 2 or 3 passes batted by DLs every game. I don't think it's a case of "poor posture and lazy execution" though.

Did you see Brees in the Steelers' game hustle to bat that ball down? Very similar situation, the 5'11" Brees had his pass batted, and it popped straight up, a Steeler was all set to catch the deflection and Brees came from out of nowhere, reached around and batted the ball straight into the turf. Head's up play.

Brees has 2 or 3 passes batted by DLs every game. I don't think it's a case of "poor posture and lazy execution" though.
    Yeah I did, I also saw that pass was almost directly in front of him. JMars was off to the side. Very heads up by the defense but there was hardly time for Smith to react. Not that I am saying he would.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

J’Mar is 6’2?!

+ Reply to Thread