11 15.49%
  • D

38 53.52%
  • F

16 22.54%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AD Tommy McClelland's BBB Report Card

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: AD Tommy McClelland's BBB Report Card

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    I just wanted to troll the poll when dawg80 called the other 3 that gave him an A "idiots".

In reality I'd give him a C. It could be a lot better and it could be a lot worse. We are pretty much holding steady under his watch...
    Caught me at a weak moment. Actually, I was being kind calling them "idiots".

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Move your cursor over the number of voters. This is a public poll.
    I knew there was a way, but couldn’t get it to work on my phone.

Thanks.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Just got Tommy'd: I just called ticket office to order baseball season tickets, had to call due to website not allowing to pick seats and wanted to sit near friends, made selection then was informed that I would be charged an additional $15 service charge. Asked if that was applicable via the web order and was told "No only for call-in orders." Stated my case about lack of flexibility in ticket purchase program and fee was waived. Had I not debated the service charge and received relief I may not have made the order as I was only ordering to support the program as I will be able to make minimal number of games.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETxBullDawg View Post
    Just got Tommy'd: I just called ticket office to order baseball season tickets, had to call due to website not allowing to pick seats and wanted to sit near friends, made selection then was informed that I would be charged an additional $15 service charge. Asked if that was applicable via the web order and was told "No only for call-in orders." Stated my case about lack of flexibility in ticket purchase program and fee was waived. Had I not debated the service charge and received relief I may not have made the order as I was only ordering to support the program as I will be able to make minimal number of games.
    Nickel and diming the fans...bold strategy

+ Reply to Thread